David Eyres 40th birthday match worn shirt & my prized possession

DerekWilson_1968

Ah well, times are bloody hard.

I have decided to sell my David Eyres shirt, worn at Huddersfield on the day of his 40th birthday.

No COA I'm afraid, though I am sure I could get one off the man himself if required, but there are plenty on here who can vouch for the authenticity.

I paid £250 for it and would be looking at somewhere in that region if anyone is interested.

My prized possession is also up for grabs.

The matchball from our 4-1 victory at Maine Road when Roger scored his hat trick. Signed by both teams.

I paid £350 for it when the club were in dire need of cash, again, I would be looking for a similar return.

I want both items to go to someone who will really appreciate the meaning of both of these 'once in a lifetime' items.

I would love to say that the money I get would go and pay for my season ticket, unfortunately it will all go on mortgage payments.

How sad is that.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Derek.

• 2 weeks later...
Please scratch all of the above - the luck of the matchball has rubbed off again and this morning I have received a job offer.

Thanks Roger and the lucky ball!!!!

Derek.

Amazin' innit!? Threaten to sell the old footie memorabilia and summat turns up! Damn the footballing Gods are good!

Amazin' innit!? Threaten to sell the old footie memorabilia and summat turns up! Damn the footballing Gods are good!

I've got a picture of me as a kid with Richard Jobson! Who'll give me £30,000 for it?

You best be right Prozac!! :wink: