Memorabilia Collection In Pictures

oafcprozac

sniff! Heartbreaking Stuff, History For Sale!

Realistic Offers please, I had this collection valued at around £2,500 by a football historian and auctioner. – 18 months ago, obviously I have added to the collection during that time. At the time my situation improved and was able to keep the collection.

Now I'm open to ANY realistic offer and would be willing to accept in the region of £1,995 ono, money cannot make up for what I would be losing as elements of this collection are truly priceless to any real Latics fan.

One condition the collection stays together, it's breaking my heart to sell this, it's the story of my Latics supporting life over the last 23 years.

Edited by Ackey

sniff! Heartbreaking Stuff, History For Sale!

Realistic Offers please, I had this collection valued at around £2,500 by a football historian and auctioner. – 18 months ago, obviously I have added to the collection during that time. At the time my situation improved and was able to keep the collection.

Now I'm open to ANY realistic offer and would be willing to accept in the region of £1,995 ono, money cannot make up for what I would be losing as elements of this collection are truly priceless to any real Latics fan.

One condition the collection stays together, it's breaking my heart to sell this, it's the story of my Latics supporting life over the last 23 years.

Slideshow linky

that is an amazing collection, if i had the money i would lend it you as no one should have to let that lot go! keep the faith!

A close call but withdrawing from sale, finally got a job offer. I don't start until September but I'll struggle along until then.

Congratulations mate. Really happy for you!

And a big thank you to the OWTB community for all the support and good wishes received when I was looking at flogging my collection,

right on with the book writing........

Edited by oafcprozac