Helping out oafprozac

khlatics4ever

Been looking thro' the topics & noticed that oafcprozac is in the sheite somewhat.

Now he holds a collection of Latics memorobilia which at this moment in time

he finds himself in a position whereby he either sells, on or I presume starves

( I don't know the guy)

This got me thinking, looking at the OWTB members total, it today registers

2440 members , I don't think this amount of members are still active readers

but if there where say 2000, then lets ask those members if they would be willing

to contribute £1.00p each to buy this collection, with the option to either :

1/ Give oafcprozac the option to buy back the collection at price paid for or

2/ suggestions open to offers? ( raffle to every one involved) (sell it off as a one off

& donate to OWTB website)

comments appreciated.

Been looking thro' the topics & noticed that oafcprozac is in the sheite somewhat.

Now he holds a collection of Latics memorobilia which at this moment in time

he finds himself in a position whereby he either sells, on or I presume starves

( I don't know the guy)

This got me thinking, looking at the OWTB members total, it today registers

2440 members , I don't think this amount of members are still active readers

but if there where say 2000, then lets ask those members if they would be willing

to contribute £1.00p each to buy this collection, with the option to either :

1/ Give oafcprozac the option to buy back the collection at price paid for or

2/ suggestions open to offers? ( raffle to every one involved) (sell it off as a one off

& donate to OWTB website)

comments appreciated.

i would be happy to do this

I wonder if the Trust or the club could get involved to buy the memorabilia - it is a record of a period in the history of the club after all.

I emailed Simon Corney and Alan Hardy, last weekend, as yet I've had no reply.

In reply to KH Latics, I'd be thrilled to be given the chance to re-purchase my collection at a later date for a small premium on top of the original price naturally.

All may not be lost as I've an interview on Monday, so fingers crossed BUT obviously I wouldn't start until September.

I emailed Simon Corney and Alan Hardy, last weekend, as yet I've had no reply.

In reply to KH Latics, I'd be thrilled to be given the chance to re-purchase my collection at a later date for a small premium on top of the original price naturally.

All may not be lost as I've an interview on Monday, so fingers crossed BUT obviously I wouldn't start until September.

Best of luck with the interview mate, but at least your over the first hurdle,

you've at least got an interview. Many don't even get a response to their

application.

Many don't even get a response to their

application.

Tell me about it. I've applied for three jobs recently; one company sent me an email pretty much immediately saying I was unsuccessful, and the other two haven't replied at all. Bastards.

What have you applied for, Prozac?

Tell me about it. I've applied for three jobs recently; one company sent me an email pretty much immediately saying I was unsuccessful, and the other two haven't replied at all. Bastards.

Year Manager at a local school

Excellent stuff. I've got a lot of respect for teachers. It's something I was looking at doing myself, but I realised I was too fick innit.

Hope the interview goes well and you/we can ensure that your fine collection stays/ends up back in your safe hands.

Year Cover Manager at a local school, basically the highest level position without actually being a fully qualified teacher, I'm hopeful as I know people there.

As for employers taking the piss tell me about it! Since having to defer the second part of my PGCE at the end of February it's been a bit of a nightmare. I must have applied for 5-6 jobs a week and had very little feedback. I've had three interviews in that time. Most frustrating of all was an application for the DWP I pissed the tests, the interview went really well but because they felt I was over qualified for the position I went for they upgraded my application to a more senior role - then informed me I was unsuccessful - bastards and as it looked like it was in the bag I refrained from applying for other positions for around four weeks leaving me back at square one!

It's certainly an employers market at the moment.