Was class when he was with us and we probably never had a real chance of signing him when he joined us on loan from Derby....but just goes to show how good he is when you take a peep at this article on Sky Sports....the richest club in the world interested in an ex -oldham goal keeper!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_5383983,00.html

I though he was fantastic for us, definitely in my opinion the best keeper I have seen at BP for donkeys years.

However, if he went to ply his trade at the council house he would instantaneously become a scummer of the highest order.

Don't do it Lee.

Derek.

I though he was fantastic for us, definitely in my opinion the best keeper I have seen at BP for donkeys years.

However, if he went to ply his trade at the council house he would instantaneously become a scummer of the highest order.

Don't do it Lee.

Derek.

To compete for Schmeichel to be third choice behind Given and Hart? Not the greatest career move. That is straight from the Bugby School of Journalism.