FOR SALE

chaddy the owl

Just wondering if anyone is after an Xbox 360 console?

Ive got one for sale which is only 3 months old, it is the arcade version (with 20gb HDD) and 2 wireless controllers. It is not the one with the HDMI lead. I have just bought one of those.

I bought my console about 2 or 3 years ago and it got the dreaded red rings not long ago, i sent it off to Microsoft and got a parcel back with a letter saying they could not fix it so they have sent me a brand new xbox360 as a replacement.

They are going for about £120 on ebay in this condition (still in original box, and looks brand new) so im open to offers if anyone is interested.

If not then its going on Ebay tonight.

Just wondering if anyone is after an Xbox 360 console?

Ive got one for sale which is only 3 months old, it is the arcade version (with 20gb HDD) and 2 wireless controllers. It is not the one with the HDMI lead. I have just bought one of those.

I bought my console about 2 or 3 years ago and it got the dreaded red rings not long ago, i sent it off to Microsoft and got a parcel back with a letter saying they could not fix it so they have sent me a brand new xbox360 as a replacement.

They are going for about £120 on ebay in this condition (still in original box, and looks brand new) so im open to offers if anyone is interested.

If not then its going on Ebay tonight.

Go on Ackey, you know you want to.

Based on what? If you paid £120? Its yours for £100 if your interested Ackey, i will even throw in Pro Evo soccer for free mate, and thats the latest version and its only been played once.

Appreciate it mate, but I'm far far too skint right now. Been stranded on the dole since January, having been backpacking for the 10months before that... so I have nothing. Not a penny. And I'm closing in on that magical overdraft limit quicker than is safe.

i will even throw in Pro Evo soccer for free mate, and thats the latest version and its only been played once.

That's 'cos it's :censored: :lol:

Go on, Ack. I want to biff you on Madden/FIFA/anything else that takes your fancy.

That's 'cos it's :censored: :lol:

Go on, Ack. I want to biff you on Madden/FIFA/anything else that takes your fancy.

Buy me the console and I will beat the piss out of you on NHL. Madden, you'll think it's me but really it'll be Dave and you won't touch the ball, that boy's got issues and they all consist of playing Madden for 13 hours a day. :wink:

I have always been a Pro evo man since the early days, but having played both on the latest version i was well impressed with the Fifa game. Pro evo is still a good game though.

Same here. It kinda saddens me that Pro Evo has gone down the tubes. PES 2 is the best football game ever. (ISS Pro '98 runs it close, though.)

Same here. It kinda saddens me that Pro Evo has gone down the tubes. PES 2 is the best football game ever. (ISS Pro '98 runs it close, though.)

ISS on the N64 was amazing. Still the football game I like the most. Not Goldeneye though.

You'd trounce me. Two reasons:

1. I'd be playing with the Lions.

2. I've played it about twice in the nigh on 6 months I've had it.

I wish NCAA was region free :(

Oh, so you could hand me my ass but suddenly you're no good? I take it back, bring it! :D

You'd trounce me. Two reasons:

1. I'd be playing with the Lions.

2. I've played it about twice in the nigh on 6 months I've had it.

I wish NCAA was region free :(

In the league I play in, the guy who is the current Champion won it last season with the Lions. I had San Diego, and lost in the Semi. This season I have been lumbered with the Chiefs....its bloody hard work!

Thought i better reply to say i sold this in no time at all. And i go tthe full price for it ^_^

And just to make things better i also sold the Lady Gaga tickets i won for £105. Im telling you, i could fall in a bucket of turds and come out smelling of roses :grin:

*Points at picture of you breaking your leg on a bike dressed as an owl*

You sure about that? :lol:

Yeah but in all farness, i was wasted after you kept giving me beer after beer, AND i was playing against someone who has been on that game plenty of times before.

You fail to mention that i beat someone else at that game.....and i dont want you to give the excuse that he was only 6 years old, that means nothing. :mad: