Orient Express..

I have a single ticket from Manchester Piccadilly Departing at 07:35 on Sat 15th Aug arriving at London Euston at 09:42 as I got my mate a ticket and he cannot make it, so if anybody wants it for £10 please let me know and I can drop it off if you live in the Oldham area.

I have just checked First great western have still got the return journey starting at £11.

Cheers.

I have a single ticket from Manchester Piccadilly Departing at 07:35 on Sat 15th Aug arriving at London Euston at 09:42 as I got my mate a ticket and he cannot make it, so if anybody wants it for £10 please let me know and I can drop it off if you live in the Oldham area.

I have just checked First great western have still got the return journey starting at £11.

Cheers.

Bloody hell! 7.35?

You planning on a big day then mate?

Did you sort your tickets Dan?

Not yet. No more released at the prices you mentioned, Chris. Might end up going for the one earlier down and the one later coming back. There are tickets available for the times we spoke about but they are £22 each way (I know that's still reasonable in the grand scheme of things but it's double what they were).

Not yet. No more released at the prices you mentioned, Chris. Might end up going for the one earlier down and the one later coming back. There are tickets available for the times we spoke about but they are £22 each way (I know that's still reasonable in the grand scheme of things but it's double what they were).

No danger.

Bloody hell! 7.35?

You planning on a big day then mate?

hows things dan,i am going that early because the wife has let me off the leash for the day and i am makin the most of it..hope she doesent read this post :grin: like u said the price has doubled,only the ones back up from euston are cheap and good times

Edited by oafc21

hows things dan,i am going that early because the wife has let me off the leash for the day and i am makin the most of it..hope she doesent read this post :grin:

:wink:

I'm ok cheers - looking forward to the start of the season (even after all the disappointment of last season)!

No doubt see you at Orient!

:wink:

I'm ok cheers - looking forward to the start of the season (even after all the disappointment of last season)!

No doubt see you at Orient!

Get yourself on the early train and make a day of it.

(See you in the Doric Arch, no doubt).

To put in a smiley.

Anyway, get some work done, and if you aren't at work, get some bleeding ironing done!

Now Now. OWTB will not be a vehicle for domestic's!

Actually, scrap that, could be a giggle! Go for it! :lol: