help needed

hi all just wondering if any of you clever people can help, my sons school has an awards evening tonight for films they have made in school a bit like the oscars but at junior school level !! anyway my 8 year old son has been nominated for an award and so has to write an acceptance speech just in case he gets the award, i believe its for best supporting actor but not 100% on that (they dont tell you much!) been trying to write one all day and getting nowhere fast so thought i would ask for help on here, so if anybody can help in anyway would be much appreciated, but please bear in mind he is only 8!!! i know what some of you are like on here, short and sweet with a bit of humour is what i have been trying for thank you

cheers for that give me the kick i needed to get started, wasnt homework he gets plenty of that in other topics and as for the jokes its nearly 6 weeks hols will have enough with kids then, dont want 1 expelling now lol

No Carole, Give him a litre of JD, let him stumble to the stage, and in his speech get him to hiccup and burp and fart at the same time, with that assortment of richies he is bound to get best actor!

Sod that, just give him the Michael Jackson jokes and set him on his way.

Like 8 year old kids don't get all the best ones first anyway?

How's about this for a ice breaker: "Right, there two Welshmen, a South African, two Jews and a bloodsucking vampire who was a senior member of the Illuminati, and they walked into a pub..."*

*Appreciating double counting.