Fabio Ferreira

Is available on a free transfer from chelsea. The lad didn't really get a chance last season but i thought he showed promise. Left sided winger we have been crying out for?

Where was this promise spotted? He had 25 minutes against Cheltenham, 3 kicks of the ball with his ice skates on and a header.

I think you'll find as time draws on the 'not a chance in hell' type players will lay their hats where they find a hat stand. Whilst a lot of lower league also rans will be flocking to the mills. It's about time football and footballers didn't over price it and themselves so much and join the realms of normality. The divide between the elite and the elite leagues number maker uppers is now huge, let alone between the Elite and league one.

I think you'll find as time draws on the 'not a chance in hell' type players will lay their hats where they find a hat stand. Whilst a lot of lower league also rans will be flocking to the mills. It's about time football and footballers didn't over price it and themselves so much and join the realms of normality. The divide between the elite and the elite leagues number maker uppers is now huge, let alone between the Elite and league one.

well said

Where was this promise spotted? He had 25 minutes against Cheltenham, 3 kicks of the ball with his ice skates on and a header.

Don't be so negative.

Look at the positives.

Young, From Chelsea, Free Agent, Foreign Name.

Surely worth getting him in and paying his wages to play in the Ressies?

:wink:

Thought he got an assist.......?

I listened to that match on Latics World. It sounded like he changed the game, but he obviously wasn't fancied by either Chelsea OR Latics.

He does sound quality though - Fab Ferreira !