Pre Season Friendly Prices!

£10 -a bargain!

barca are playing at wembley next month in some poxy 4 team tournament...(spurs,celtic and an israeli team!)

an understrength squad will be there and i ain't paying £60 + booking fee for a ticket.

as i said..a bargain!

Too be honest.

for 60£ you would see Eto Messi Iniesta Henry Puyol Bojan

bit of a difference too Abbott Brooke Furman Smalley Gregan and Lewi ! lol

yeah i thought it was the manchester road end the away fans were in ?

DALE STEPHENS last minute winner looks like away fans were in the original home end

better make sure i go in the right end, im sure ppl winge on here about it (stockport) :grin: and yeah i was in the cheadle end... fantastic!!!

Too be honest.

for 60£ you would see Eto Messi Iniesta Henry Puyol Bojan

bit of a difference too Abbott Brooke Furman Smalley Gregan and Lewi ! lol

eto'o..doubt it(hopefully!), messi not sure either (been playing internationals), iniesta-recovering from a operation, puyol xavi,pique,busquets,villa (hopefully!) all on leave after the confed cup,bojan on leave from under 21's championship.

like i say..understrength squad.

i'll pay my considerably less entrance fee for a home la liga game with some seriousness about it ta very much!

yeah i thought it was the manchester road end the away fans were in ?

They swap every year so the b*ry fans can get their yearly bath in the bogs. Only the taps in the Manny Road End work.

Away fans two years ago were in the south stand. Last season away fans were switched to the M.R.E. That said, those clubs locally who bring more than the 2,000 it hold's had the misfortune of having to have their fans in the far end of the main stand next to the south stand as the overspill, which made no sense whatsoever - so think it's easier to police away fans if they're in the south stand. Especially after the amount of 'erberts bouncing around from both teams outside the mainstand in the 'derby' last season against 'dale.

I prefer it in the South Stand. No stupid pillars blocking your view, unlike the M.R.E.