Podcast #3

54af5j.jpg

Podcast #3 - 12.07.09

92INBLUE and 2009 Northwest Masters Special

In this podcast we cover all the recent news items including the latest on the stadium development, Latics' line-up for 2009/10 season, and the new kit. Plus we've got two main features - an insight into the 92 In Blue charity fund raiser, and finally we look forward to the 2009 North West Masters.

PLEASE NOTE THE AREA THAT THE LATICS FANS SAT IN LAST SEASON WAS 109 – NOT 119 AS STATED IN THE PODCAST. SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION!

If you are not already subscribed, you can subscribe and grab the all the podcasts right here:

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/owtbpodcast/

Please also download our podcast supplementary notes for reference:

pod_3notes.doc

Music: "Sympathy" by P.T.A and is used by kind permission. http://www.ptatheband.com/main.php

The question for the final pairs of tickets to this years Masters is now online in the above Podcast.

As with previous Masters competitions I will not be able to reply to PM's individually, so please take it as given that if you've PM'd me you will be entered into the draw.

I will be away until Tuesday now on the 92 In Blue Charity Drive and so if you have any questions please PM another member of the Moderation team (Carl, Ste or Zorrro mainly as they're still here). Should my inbox fill up due to me being away and you get an error please PM one of these other Mod's and they can pass me your details on my return.

The competition will close on Wednesday 23rd July at 14:00 and the previous competition regulations apply.

Cheers,

Ack