Crisis of confidence

Another shocking defensive display yesterday. Significant improvements in midfield and Abbot and Parker have the potential to get 30+ goals this season. We have to face facts that the schoolboy errors at the back are going to cost us dear this season. Penney isn't blind and he will be looking to sort this out as soon as poss. I agree that the Sunderland centre half was a great player and got to be worth an enquiry at least.

As for Brill the jurys still out. Don't want to get on his back before the seasons even kicked off but he's needs to get up to speed... and fast.

However Hazels form has been on the slide since christmas and I reckon we're all entitled to have a go. Bottom line is he's not good enough and needs to be replaced asap.

he's not good enough??? hells bells he did ok last season...i'ts a dip in form that's all something that all players go through us as fans need to nurture him back to his best...

it can be done

IT'S LOOKING LIKE A BEAUTIFUL DAY

I shouldn't but...

Corp it was the clearest hijack ever.

The thread was about a match YESTERDAY and the post you replied to was about the position of blackpool NOW. Not 2 seasons ago, not in the past. NOW.

Your comment was about the past and the progress or lack of since then. One trick pony, corp.

So you don't think that the respective positions of the two clubs has anything to do with what's happened in the past? Interesting.

Perhaps the real hijackers of threads are those who demand that everybody writes more or less the same thing. After all, they succeed in turning every thread I appear on a thread about me.

Manshaw is so clued up on football, it seems, that he'd rather write about his favourite topic: me.

It's nice to have fans, even the obsessive ones.

At least I have been to 4 friendies, which therefore qualifies me to know more than you about our current FOOTBALLING squad.

If every Latics fan bored with lack of success stopped supporting, the club would be left with average gates of about 750.

What do you want me to add about the two defenders and a keeper? I haven't even see them play yet.

you havent seen greagan and hazell play yet....considering they been here for 2 seasons i find that astounding actually.....

brill fair enough,new signing..but the others come off it.

if ya cant find anything at all positive to say about latics then keep you fat lip shut....you are an absolute joke sunshine...

keep hijacking post beating on and on and on about the same tired old thing...even now your doing it when harry dowds green shirt and others ripped you a new one on another thread or 4 over the past week...

this thread is nothing to do with anything else other than players confidence and the like....if you cant bring yourself to post something accurate about it then sod off.

you havent seen greagan and hazell play yet....considering they been here for 2 seasons i find that astounding actually.....

if ya cant find anything at all positive to say about latics then keep you fat lip shut....you are an absolute joke sunshine...

keep hijacking post beating on and on and on about the same tired old thing...even now your doing it when harry dowds green shirt and others ripped you a new one on another thread or 4 over the past week...

this thread is nothing to do with anything else other than players confidence and the like....if you cant bring yourself to post something accurate about it then sod off.

What are you wittering about?

And when were you appointed the arbiter of what can and can't be said on OWTB?

Some people need to learn that it takes all kinds of views to make a world. Have you ever thought about trying not to be slavish and totalitarian? Try a little tolerance. It might heal your tortured souls.

Thank you for putting it bluntly! I can hear a pin drop, and hopefully the message.

The chuckle brothers are definitely making Brill look bad...ok, he's not helped himself when one on one but other than that I can't remember the last time a defence left their keeper so exposed...

I'm from the school of thought that I'll rarely have a go at a keeper if the 2 guys infront are leaving him so badly exposed. I remember how Pogs was exposed but when the defence was right, he was a record breaker with us. Take that away from him and Pogs lost confidence and at times, became very average. We need these back two sorting or shipping out before we feel Brill isn't good enough...it might help for a start if Gregan and Hazell actually looked like they want to talk to one another. I wrote on here very early on last season how the pair barely mutter a word to one another....they'll never make a solid partnership as it stands. Just can't understand why Penneys taking so long before acting on it though (mind you, I couldn't understand him not re-signing Gregan and THEN re-signing Gregan)...he's seen last seasons videos and little is changing.

Time to act!

I was talking about that today, for the amount of time they spend/ have spent training with each other there just doesn't seem to be any connection with each other, they should know each other inside out, is there history between them?