You know what.............cluck it!

What?!!! You're kidding, right?

I only buy a season ticket to have an excuse for a good moan every fortnight. Best £350 I ever spent. :wink:

Lol fair play mate to be fair I do actually love getting out abit of stress at the football and like to call opposition players and referees all kinds of things that I wouldn't call to my worst enemy.

Thing is its been put in sharp contrast for me this last week as my Grandad past away when he was my age he was asked to fly over nazi Germany dodging anti aircraft fire and drop bombs which used to really upset him (and some people are frightened of moving to Failsworth) He had a knack of being fortunate as not only did he avoid that but was the only one of us whoever won anything on strike it Lucky and he only went a handful of times. My dad has been trying for the best part of a decade and got nowhere.

Don't get me wrong part of the appeal of football is that its a very emotional game and stirs alot of passion but its only so important really and at the end of the day its their to be enjoyed I think we lose sight of that sometimes.

Lol fair play mate to be fair I do actually love getting out abit of stress at the football and like to call opposition players and referees all kinds of things that I wouldn't call to my worst enemy.

Thing is its been put in sharp contrast for me this last week as my Grandad past away when he was my age he was asked to fly over nazi Germany dodging anti aircraft fire and drop bombs which used to really upset him (and some people are frightened of moving to Failsworth) He had a knack of being fortunate as not only did he avoid that but was the only one of us whoever won anything on strike it Lucky and he only went a handful of times. My dad has been trying for the best part of a decade and got nowhere.

Don't get me wrong part of the appeal of football is that its a very emotional game and stirs alot of passion but its only so important really and at the end of the day its their to be enjoyed I think we lose sight of that sometimes.

never let the moaners get you down young man...life is very very short enjoy it whilst you can that's why your grandad fought them there germans,in fact on reading this here thread i'm off to the boozer this afternoon when er indoors finishes her shift...anyone know where there is owt going on ??? :grin: :grin: :grin: