You know what.............cluck it!

This post is a disgrace.

You should be in the pub on a Friday dinnertime.

Wackily, I had my first lunchtime (worktime) beer(s) for a couple of years while the original post was made. It gave me a lot of get up and go.

Here here anyway. The internet makes us take things a bit too seriously at times, beers down and off to the footbal! Although I'm sadly not at the opener...

Haven't we been doing this for the last 13 years :grin:

Yeah but the thing is Ive spent a few nights this week seeing my step Grandad in hospital who basicly now has lost the use of his legs and has to have people do everything for him that will be me one day so in the meantime I'm just going to enjoy the fact I can get in the car this afternoon and drive to BP and enjoy watching football.

You read this message board and people take football that feckin seriously and the end of the day its just football it should be there to be enjoyed and thats what am going to do.

I started watching us in 89-90 so this is season number 20 for me (I'm 26) Ive lost count of the amount of times Ive walked up Sheepfoot Lane fed up frustrated at what Ive just seeen. But I go home reason with myself realise tomorrow is another day and do it all again next week.

Edited by GlossopLatic

I'll repost this when everyone is moaning mid-seaon :wink:

Or when people are kicking off about how the drinking culture at the club is a disgrace and shows that the players aren't arsed and the club's got no ambition. :wink:

• 2 months later...
Just thought I would bump this post straight back to the top still not giving a :censored: still quite happily prepared to enjoy this season.

excellent...which pub are we starting in and when???.

Before, during and after the game?????

to celebrate, commiserate????

OOOOOOO decisions, decisions