Please, No Boo's

Back on topic, no-one has ever been able to tell me of an occasion where booing a player or a team made them do better. We all get frustrated but it really doesn't help!

Anyway, I have to admit to two slips...... one (along with everyone else) against the truly atrocious Phil Starbuck at Wigan away, and one towards Rotten Ronnie after yet another awful entertainmentless, souless display that ended the season against Scunny at home.

:grin:

He definitely deserved my wrath. Those that slate Alessandra for his lack of ability to stay on his feet clearly don't remember the original Bambi On Ice. Constantly having a go at the ref, too, instead of getting back into the game and helping his team mates out. Complete arse.

" I've not stopped running for 90 minutes!" "Yes, but always in the wrong f..ing direction!!"

:grin::grin:

Loose ball on the edge of the area, and he was heading toward the referee to complain about his shirt being tugged instead of chasing it. Yep! justified abuse that one.