Bit of help needed

I got a call on dinnertime to ask me why i wasnt at the club for the BBC as arranged. Apparently someone from BBC radio was there to take penalties at me as part of a "challenge Aneka" type of game they play on the show. I explained to them that firstly nobody had made me aware of it, and secondly there is not a chance that Tony Owen would allow someone on the pitch to take penalties at me. I then explained to them that i didnt get to the ground until 2pm on matchdays so them being there at 1:15pm wasnt much help to me.

Anyway, the help i need is in relation to a caller who rang into the show. Apparently they rang in to say that they knew me and were good friends with me. They said "yeah, he's a good lad even if he does support our rivals" :ranting: WTF would anyone say that for? I need to knwo if anyone heard it and managed to hear the name of the caller as they are certainly no friend of mine with comments like that. :angry:

Anyway, the help i need is in relation to a caller who rang into the show. Apparently they rang in to say that they knew me and were good friends with me. They said "yeah, he's a good lad even if he does support our rivals" :ranting: WTF would anyone say that for? I need to knwo if anyone heard it and managed to hear the name of the caller as they are certainly no friend of mine with comments like that. :angry:

He's going to sleep with the fishes.

You joking or not Andy? :huh:

Just had a very strange call related to this thread. Ackey rang me to say some guy from Steve Lamacq's show wanted to speak to me about doing an interview as Chaddy about my music taste. Rang the guy and they are putting me live on air on BBC6 on Wednesday at 4:45pm to chat about my favourite music and first gig and what music i love at Oldham games. How very strange :blink:

Just had a very strange call related to this thread. Ackey rang me to say some guy from Steve Lamacq's show wanted to speak to me about doing an interview as Chaddy about my music taste. Rang the guy and they are putting me live on air on BBC6 on Wednesday at 4:45pm to chat about my favourite music and first gig and what music i love at Oldham games. How very strange :blink:

Yes, tempting as it is to lie!

Are you going to do the interview in sign language?

How will the head phones fit over your head?!