ex tics

Haining having a torid time at PNE, Trotters on on 68 and scores on 69...Warney scored for rotherham again

don't come on here saying how well ex tics are doing or you'll get told off, they are all crap and we don't want to know!

How's Marcus Holness doing?

From my boss who is a Preston fan about Trotman

Only played for 15mins...... everyones raving about him but he had naff all to do apart from win a header.....

Honestly don’t know how he is going to get into our team at moment as we have 3 CH infront of him, plus at least two fullbacks who can play there as well...... Looks a great prospect but I cannot see him playing much this season at all. For some reason the manager is looking for another centre half as cover as well??????

I think Neal does his talking on the pitch, stories of him being lazy in training when he was here. He should've been given his break here sooner but he was held back a bit, perhaps managers like to see a bit more off the pitch before playing him. However, once he gets in the team he is a difficult bugger to shift.