Interview with an Opposition Fan

its a good feature this interview with an oppersition fan, think the only thing they were OVERconfident about was their expectations of oldham's finish the rest was about right!

Yeh from what I got off the message boards they are a good size just with a small squad

aye i personally think aother draw is on the cards here, but if one team ups there game on the day i think that team will come out on top

I think a draw too.

Just read Peenys comments in the chron where he says "It was different away from home at Carlisle. You have to try to keep it tight at the back because you need to stay in the game and dont want to get overrun and lose by three or four goals"

Cant help but think this is a really negative attitude to have for away game

Edited by NIKI1234

I think a draw too.

Just read Peenys comments in the chron where he says "It was different away from home at Carlisle. You have to try to keep it tight at the back because you need to stay in the game and dont want to get overrun and lose by three or four goals"

Cant help but think this is a really negative attitude to have for away game

Me too - a football pitch is a football pitch. It's hardly like we have to cope with intimidating atmospheres either is it?!

This week's IWAOF is now available by clicking here. This week we asked a few "over confident(?)" O's fans to ask a selection of our questions.

i generally think of leyton orient as a 'small club' (not that oldham are a 'big' club!) that finish around the relegation places but it think they've started well and sound like theyve signed some good players so maybe they could have a good season and be the surprise package. good luck to them.

i generally think of leyton orient as a 'small club' (not that oldham are a 'big' club!) that finish around the relegation places but it think they've started well and sound like theyve signed some good players so maybe they could have a good season and be the surprise package. good luck to them.

didn't they set of like a steamtrain last season??? think we will win tommorow ...three nil sounds about right to me... :grin: