dale to dale

Good move for him that. He'll get more match action and hopefully will come back all the better for it.

There's not much chance of Hilly starting him ahead of Kennedy or Gary Jones, so Stephens will have to make do with fighting for a place on the bench with Ciaran Toner and trying to impress if and when he comes on.

Dale have also taken Scott Spencer on non contract terms.

Think both are merely to bolster dale's small squads numbers more than anything. He'd of been better going somewhere like Accrington where he might of started.

I not fully sure but did Dale go out on loan at all last season? I don't think he did, so in a good bit of man management DP sends one of our prennial reserves (so much so he wasn't good enough to get on our bench last year for almost all the games) out on loan. This way he gets match sharp and we get to actually work out if we've not bought a dud.

I not fully sure but did Dale go out on loan at all last season? I don't think he did, so in a good bit of man management DP sends one of our prennial reserves (so much so he wasn't good enough to get on our bench last year for almost all the games) out on loan. This way he gets match sharp and we get to actually work out if we've not bought a dud.

Didn't go out on loan, injuries stopped his progress last year tbh