Charlton 10th Oct 2009 Away

I'd actually quite like to be at the ground on time for this one... not "Oasis time" as above....

.. better meet at the George at 11am then... :naughty:

Be careful... Zorro will be moaning that you're a bad influence next....

His Missus thinks we're the devil whereas he floats rather than walks around Croydon ;)

11 AM at the pub, but I can confirm that it's perfectly possible to down two cans between South Croydon station and Victoria, and you are a big puff if you don't do :queerim9:

Steady on... If you're not careful we'll be in The Valley by 3.10 which will spoil our day for at least 80 mins rather than the customary 75 ;)

11:55 Manchester Piccadilly (MAN) 14:04 London Euston (EUS) 0 Advance Single £11.00

That is a cheap fare available through virgin trains, just thinking would i make it to the game in time ! The train earlier than that at the same price is at 6-55 am. Advice anyone ?

11:55 Manchester Piccadilly (MAN) 14:04 London Euston (EUS) 0 Advance Single £11.00

That is a cheap fare available through virgin trains, just thinking would i make it to the game in time ! The train earlier than that at the same price is at 6-55 am. Advice anyone ?

get the 6.55 mate, make a day of it. this should get you into Charlton for 11.15 :drinking45:

Edited by dish

i think someone should set a poll up

because i think 800 will go but daznath thinks a minimun of 1000 will go

will be close to who is right, new ground for people and its a stand out game...

what does everyone else think????? :grin:

I think we will get dicked 3-0