jason jarrett

trainning with oldham fc view to joinning and he is a very good player remember his spell with us thought shez would have signed him up he rates him very must thought he would join chesterfield

No idea where that comes from but Jarrett...Had an attitude problem and sulked when Shez rightly subbed him in one game for being quite poor. So much so he went back. Has been decent in a purple patch in his career, but if we sign any more midfielders it's got to be of the passer/playmaker. Not Jarrett...but if we sign a midfielder now above a centre back I really will have some concerns!

No idea where that comes from but Jarrett...Had an attitude problem and sulked when Shez rightly subbed him in one game for being quite poor. So much so he went back. Has been decent in a purple patch in his career, but if we sign any more midfielders it's got to be of the passer/playmaker. Not Jarrett...but if we sign a midfielder now above a centre back I really will have some concerns!

2-7-1. It's the future, don;t knock till youv'e tried it... :grin:

nothing wrong with jarrett everyone sulks like parker did on saturday when he was subbed.

From what i remember when shez played him in an attackin mid role he destroyed the other team (was it hudders we won 4-1?)

Scored 2 and should have got his a hat-trick.

Mayb worth a short term contract

Missed a pen too.

He had a fair few nothing games too.

We're packed in midfield. Spend the wage on a centre half.

From what i remember when shez played him in an attackin mid role he destroyed the other team (was it hudders we won 4-1?)

From my own memory that was just about the only game in which he was worth his starting spot.

On the evidence of Saturday alone, I'll happily say :censored: is head and shoulders above Jarrett.

if we sign a midfielder now above a centre back I really will have some concerns!

but if there isn't a suitable centre back available and a good signing elsewhere, (midfielder or otherwise, Jarrett or otherwise) was available I'd have some concerns if he didn't sign him just because we needed a centre back moreso.