brentford game

i am expecting a tough game tomorrow,,,newly promoted and a good result at saints in midweek..

can we put on a display that got us 3 points at orient,,,

whats rubes gonna do this week?

will he pick parker on the right again (didnt do well v swindon)

will he bring back furman?

even at this stage of season we dont want to be dropping to many points so 3 tomorrow will make up for last weeks events

I thought this was a board to say how much the Americans are bleeding money out of the club and celebrate our continual decline to the Unibond Premier league not to discuss the forthcoming games and football related matters like players and stuff.

They are not American :wink:

I thought this was a board to say how much the Americans are bleeding money out of the club and celebrate our continual decline to the Unibond Premier league not to discuss the forthcoming games and football related matters like players and stuff.

are right...well id prefer to keep the boardroom stuff to the boardroom and all the 10 bob millionaires on here who think they all know better,should really be finding ways of supporting our club instead of running it

can we put on a display that got us 3 points at orient,,,

whats rubes gonna do this week?

will he pick parker on the right again (didnt do well v swindon)

will he bring back furman?

No disrespect to Brentford but is this one of the games that Gregan can be arsed about? :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GtGy0zXC0...feature=related