Everytime the ball goes within 30 yards of our goal...

......I have my head in my hands and am absolutely terrified :sign0068:

Please for god sake take Dean Brill out the firing line for his own sake please he was the scapegoat tonight but their were other who didn't exactley shower themselves in glory. We have two centre backs who need to abit tighter to their men the first goal was a result of a striker being given time and space to take control of the ball look up and pick his spot. The strikers were getting too much space and weren't having to work too hard to find it. Giving away goals like we are doing is putting pressure on the rest of the team and it is giving the opposoition confidence to shoot on goal.

Now if we solve this problem it will give us a firm base to build on Because we do that and we have some good enough players further up the pitch to do some damage but they need the support from the defence. 1 centre back and 1 goalkeeper would probabley be enough 2 centre backs ideally we sort this problem out then things will turn.

It was crap again tonight but it is not the end of the world I said at the start of the season that we would start slow and recover to finnish mid table atleast I stand by this firmly and will keep the faith even though it could be a month maybe 2 before we see this team come to life.

Good night and have a few drinks this weekend :drinking66:

Edited by GlossopLatic

......I have my head in my hands and am absolutely terrified :sign0068:

Please for god sake take Dean Brill out the firing line for his own sake please he was the scapegoat tonight but their were other who didn't exactley shower themselves in glory. We have two centre backs who need to abit tighter to their men the first goal was a result of a striker being given time and space to take control of the ball look up and pick his spot. The strikers were getting too much space and weren't having to work too hard to find it. Giving away goals like we are doing is putting pressure on the rest of the team and it is giving the opposoition confidence to shoot on goal.

Now if we solve this problem it will give us a firm base to build on Because we do that and we have some good enough players further up the pitch to do some damage but they need the support from the defence. 1 centre back and 1 goalkeeper would probabley be enough 2 centre backs ideally we sort this problem out then things will turn.

It was crap again tonight but it is not the end of the world I said at the start of the season that we would start slow and recover to finnish mid table atleast I stand by this firmly and will keep the faith even though it could be a month maybe 2 before we see this team come to life.

Good night and have a few drinks this weekend :drinking66:

See above,or below now!!

cracking post ... too much all-round doom and gloom.

all the problems find their source with the unchallenged back 3 who are the non-performers. Gregan is simply too slow these days ... any team with a fast centre forward runs rings around our capitano. Brown, who anyone whose watched the monkeymen over the last few years knows, is far and away their star player, yet greegs and ruuubes allowed him to turn and have a shot 3 times before the goal went in - enough warning guys ... obviously not!!

lets get a young CB and GK in on loan and watch the confidence flood through the team. right now if things stay the same YES we could be in a bit of trouble. but we DO NOT have the poor poor squad people 2nite are suggesting we do.

KEEP THE FAITH!!