Funny thing about football and us fans

as we all know there are a lot of moaners on here but if we were at the top of the table like last year these people would still be moaning so its good that the majority of us dont pay them much attention. I'm not sure how many people use this board but im sure its only a 5th of the four to five thousand fans we get at home games. Most probabley not even that. I was just wondering how this board affects the club, how much notice is taken, do any of the players or staff read it. Is there any way the board could damage the club?

Also can some one just tell me if the team travel to games like bristol over night?? or do the set off early in the morning?

(got distracted half way through that and ended up typing something a bit different from what the title suggests)

Edited by BJBlue

as we all know there are a lot of moaners on here but if we were at the top of the table like last year these people would still be moaning so its good that the majority of us dont pay them much attention. I'm not sure how many people use this board but im sure its only a 5th of the four to five thousand fans we get at home games. Most probabley not even that. I was just wondering how this board affects the club, how much notice is taken, do any of the players or staff read it. Is there any way the board could damage the club?

Also can some one just tell me if the team travel to games like bristol over night?? or do the set off early in the morning?

(got distracted half way through that and ended up typing something a bit different from what the title suggests)

For Bristol they stayed over night. Im sure I remember reading this season will involve 14 overnight stays in the league.

I really cannot see how Beckford's Right Foot / Royle Army / Corp Jones et al think they are helping the club by trying to demoralise the clubs fan base. I believe only a small percentage log on regularly, but the players and staff may well come on here to see a minority of people slagging them off, which cannot be doing much good for the club.

I really cannot see how Beckford's Right Foot / Royle Army / Corp Jones et al think they are helping the club by trying to demoralise the clubs fan base. I believe only a small percentage log on regularly, but the players and staff may well come on here to see a minority of people slagging them off, which cannot be doing much good for the club.

The consolation for TTA is that every post on here means money going to the CLub. So the more controversial the thread, the more replies and the more money. BRF and CJ are doing their bits, as are the California Girls in a completely different way. :OWTB1:

Have I missed the fact that today has been officially designated Morons' Monday?

Is it really because of people reading critical opinions on a tiny minority of threads on here that we've lost 2000 fans over the past few years?

Or could the crucial factor befound elsewhere? Hmm. Tough one.

... can some one just tell me if the team travel to games like bristol over night?? or do the set off early in the morning?

The rarely wrong Chron says instead of training on Friday morning and departing at lunchtime for overnight stays, the team leaves in the morning and then trains en route: Cheltenham Town’s training ground last Friday and Ocford United's facilities previously.

DP believes it helps get the travelling out of the legs rather than sitting for four or five hours on a coach and then going straight to the hotel.