How good was that?!

Everything DP promised - young, fit, hungry players playing exciting attacking football. :grin::grin::grin:

It would have been a travesty if they'd equalised, we could & should have had a hatful - in fact, Talk Sport think it was 3-1!

Parker had his best game and the finish was class but who was the idiot who voted him Man of the Match ahead of Abbott??? :lol:

Best forward play I've seen at BP for many a year. Hughes was a better goalscorer but, for me, Abbott is by far the more complete all round player.

Abbott will prove to be the best signing at BP for MANY a year-i said as much as the start of the season and ive see nothing to make me change my mind.

The guy is class and could spearhead us into the playoff places if the defence gets its act together.(Which it is showing signs of doing).

Abbott will prove to be the best signing at BP for MANY a year-i said as much as the start of the season and ive see nothing to make me change my mind.

The guy is class and could spearhead us into the playoff places if the defence gets its act together.(Which it is showing signs of doing).

its a shame he will be out for 2/3 weeks when he has his op

Best forward play I've seen at BP for many a year. Hughes was a better goalscorer but, for me, Abbott is by far the more complete all round player.

Said exactly the same mate - best hold up player we've had since Graeme Sharp, but far more skilful - although Sharpy was Premier League Class!

Everything DP promised - young, fit, hungry players playing exciting attacking football. :grin::grin::grin:

It would have been a travesty if they'd equalised, we could & should have had a hatful - in fact, Talk Sport think it was 3-1!

Parker had his best game and the finish was class but who was the idiot who voted him Man of the Match ahead of Abbott??? :lol:

A friend told me that both BBC and Sky Sports had us down as 3-0 up at one point :grin: