We need to boost the gate for Saturday

Great performance last night but shocking crowd and its only going worse.

I'm sure everyone has several mates or colleagues who are Latics fans, who dont go anymore or havn't been for sometime. I think its time we all got on their case a bit.

I am trying to do my bit and have 2 pals who I can think of that havn't been for some time so I will contact them and see if I can get them there.

Come on lads and lasses lets do our best to sort it.

think i'll bring the missus n the kids on saturday,1 thing i have noticed is i live in rossendale n when in the car i listern to real radio,now n again they advertise citys next match surely this doesnt cost much so why dont the tta look in to radio advertising might just get a few bums on seats.

reduce the entrance fee on saturday and there will be a lot more coming along to see what the fuss is all about..simples.

a bit of marketing from the latics is needed...chuck in some offers to get the seats filling again.

Indeed. Should have been some sort of BOGOF offer, with BFS and Yeovil back-to-back and bound to be poorly attended. Or at least buy one ticket and get the next at half price.

Latics don't even go so far to try these schemes. I suspect, after thinking about it, that the couple of games the other season (Northampton followed by Brighton, right?) that were £2 probably resulted in a bit of a loss on just leaving the prices the same, but there's definitely offers that they can do which will result in more bums on seats.

Christ, a booth in The Spindles on a matchday morning with discounted tickets or something. At least.

reduce the entrance fee on saturday and there will be a lot more coming along to see what the fuss is all about..simples.

a bit of marketing from the latics is needed...chuck in some offers to get the seats filling again.

I totally agree. Another thought (as a season ticket holder) is let season ticket holders bring someone free to a few games during the season in the hope that they enjoy and come back.

There does seem to be a distinct lack of interest in coming up with new ideas from the club which is worrying.

I totally agree. Another thought (as a season ticket holder) is let season ticket holders bring someone free to a few games during the season in the hope that they enjoy and come back.

There does seem to be a distinct lack of interest in coming up with new ideas from the club which is worrying.

nice sentiment but non starter i feel.

but maybe if they did something along the lines of bring a friend for a fiver or something im sure you would see a bit of an increas and also get a bit extra cash.

nice sentiment but non starter i feel.

but maybe if they did something along the lines of bring a friend for a fiver or something im sure you would see a bit of an increas and also get a bit extra cash.

As ever, a few extra thousands will flock down Sheepfoot Lane if and when we go on a run of ten wins in a row and top the table or reach the play-off semi-final. In the meantime, the effect of any special promotions will be negligible.

(This is not to say that games shouldn't be heavily promoted nor special offers made now.)