attitude on saturday

He had one good game. The guy was :censored:. He couldn't trap a ball. He couldn't pass a ball five yards. He just didn't have the skills of even a five year old. His only good point is that he came in for Rocastle.

but he had the game of his career at Everton to which we should be forever grateful

i dont agree (to a point) with slagging ex players off, because it can seriously come back to haunt us, Yeovil at home especially :wink:

but he had the game of his career at Everton to which we should be forever grateful

i dont agree (to a point) with slagging ex players off, because it can seriously come back to haunt us, Yeovil at home especially :wink:

I'd never do that.

But Kalala was :censored: and Davies will never make it as a professional footballer. Ever. :grin:

Kalala was absolutely superb at Goodisan park

him playing that one superb game, we should be forever grateful

beat me to it. i'd forgive him for playing a lot worse than he actually did after that game.

btw Yeovil Fan, can i apologise in advance in case the DJ decides to play the Wurzels again? You must get sick of hearing I've Got A Brand New Combine Harvester, it's not big and it's not clever.

:lol:

Shaaadaaap! I love it when people say this, he didnt sodding win the match on his own. All he had to do was run around the centre circle and kick people in that game - something which he did very well.... the great thing about that game is he had no need to do anything when he got the ball, unfotunately you have to at League 1 level as we have higher expectations than defending for 90 minutes.... like being able to pass the ball 5 yards, i've said it before - I'd rather have a traffic cone in midfield that Koala. Awful player.

... and I dont care if he 'comes back to haunt us,' so frigging what. He was :censored:e. Thats it.

The interesting thing is that now 2 of the "billy-big-balls-three" are now back together. bet those parties at the Yeovil hilton are off the freak... I always likes Yeovil and thought their team ethic was great - I hope those muppets back together dont sod everything up for them...

Well hold your horses here before condemning them too much. How many here thought Irwin was a worldbeater whilst he was here, and who though we got good money for him. I certainly thought the latter.

Irwin was an immense player for us - and when he went for 600k it was a steal and Fergie knew it :ranting:

Edited by TheBigDog