Free Pay and Go Sim Card with Free Calls and Texts + £2 Free Credit

sibrown

Hi, Im a regualar follower of the board although Ive never posted (a voyeur if u like)!

Anyway have recently become an online agent for 3 Moblile and they are currntly offering a free pay and go sim card that includes free calls (3 to 3), free texts (any networks) and free skpye for international calls. You also get £2 free credit and unlimited access to mobile internet sites such as Bebo, Facebook and MSN messenger!

Half my family and friends are now and 3 which is great as we can all call each other for free, maybe we can get all Latics fans on 3 network lol!

Anyway, if you want a Sim card follow this link and fill in your details and they'll send one out in a few days...Get the whole family one to make it more worth while!

http://freeagent.three.co.uk/stand/view/id/2493

Hope this isnt classed as spamming as yes, I make a small amount of commission but as a student at the minute it wil help me raise funds to attend matches as Im struggling at the minute!

Hi, Im a regualar follower of the board although Ive never posted (a voyeur if u like)!

Anyway have recently become an online agent for 3 Moblile and they are currntly offering a free pay and go sim card that includes free calls (3 to 3), free texts (any networks) and free skpye for international calls. You also get £2 free credit and unlimited access to mobile internet sites such as Bebo, Facebook and MSN messenger!

Half my family and friends are now and 3 which is great as we can all call each other for free, maybe we can get all Latics fans on 3 network lol!

Anyway, if you want a Sim card follow this link and fill in your details and they'll send one out in a few days...Get the whole family one to make it more worth while!

http://freeagent.three.co.uk/stand/view/id/2493

Hope this isnt classed as spamming as yes, I make a small amount of commission but as a student at the minute it wil help me raise funds to attend matches as Im struggling at the minute!

can you get me a job being an online agent?

good money?

PM me please

can you get me a job being an online agent?

good money?

PM me please

I would also gladly have a PM about doing this despite my all round hatred for 3. I would also add though that getting a free sim isn't exactly special as none of the major networks I know of make you pay an initial fee for a pay as you go sim, it's just currently 3 has the best sims on offer.

20p a minute for voice calls to other networks / landlines !!! So for a tenner that gives 50 minutes - that's an apalling rate, you get 300 texts "free" though, but that is a complete rip off - those "free" texts are just absorbed into the cost of the other calls. 50 mins x 10p for call would be a fiver, add 10p a text and you'd get 500, not the measly 300 you offer.

As for the internet, it's NOT unlimited, you only get 150MB - hardly unlimited - the site only states that Windows live messenger is free and unlimited - all the rest would come out of the 150mb so your statements about Bebo and facebook being unlimited are misleading. You seem to be claiming there are benefits in there that do not exist. :huh:

It's not the great offer you are making it out to be.

Edited by real

I would also gladly have a PM about doing this despite my all round hatred for 3. I would also add though that getting a free sim isn't exactly special as none of the major networks I know of make you pay an initial fee for a pay as you go sim, it's just currently 3 has the best sims on offer.

Follow the link and order youself a sim card and then it wil invite you to be an agent yourself!

That's crap anyway, I just got one of those T-Mobile sims, £10 a month, you get unlimited texts and you can use the £10 on anything. Only downside is you have to wait untill your first month is up before you start getting the unlimited texts.