Has nobody mentioned...

The death of Lesley from Junior Latics?

Sad news.

Yes very sad.....I remember the very early days of junior Latics....i think i was something like member no 71 in the early 80s and Lesley, Tony, Alan and Alison where the guys who used to run the club then.

She had continued to work in various capacities at the club i believe over the years and was a very nice lady indeed.

Sympathies to her family.

The death of Lesley from Junior Latics?

Sad news.

LESLEY Schofield, who worked behind the scenes at Boundary Park for many years, has died at Dr Kershaw’s Hospice after losing her long battle against cancer at the age of 54.

Lesley, a lifelong Athletic fan, had been heavily involved in the running of Junior Latics as well as working in the laundry and cleaning at Boundary Park.

The funeral is at Oldham Crematorium on Friday at 3.30pm.

RIP Lesley thankyou for all the work that helped allow all of us in the Junior Latics enjoy so many good times in the Clayton Arms and on countless away trips to far flung corners of Old Division 2.

Condolances to her family, she did so much for many of us in our formative years watching the Latics. Along with Tony, Betty and Alison she was Junior Latics