As above. Heard it from the row behind today (directed at Neal Trotman!) and from a couple of rows in front as well. Muppets.

Is it any wonder why BP isn't frequented by a more representative cross-section of the people of Oldham?

:petesake:

I thought he was, "One of ours?" :censored:.

As above. Heard it from the row behind today (directed at Neal Trotman!) and from a couple of rows in front as well. Muppets.

Is it any wonder why BP isn't frequented by a more representative cross-section of the people of Oldham?

i know it's easy for me to say but i hope you either told them to shut the f**k up or reported it to a steward.

We really do have some herberts amongst our so-called fans :angry:

i know it's easy for me to say but i hope you either told them to shut the f**k up or reported it to a steward.

I was waiting to hear it repeated, which it wasn't (by either party) before mentioning it. As for reporting it to the stewards, I can't think of a better way to waste my time! Unfortunately today will reinforce some thoughts I already had about who to bring to matches in future.

It wasn't the worst I've heard at BP by a long way. But anyone abusing Trotman shows their ignorance as well as their prejudice.

if you lot heard the thing why did u lot not tell a steward i think its a joke and a pointless thread sorry to say it should be closed this thread before people starting getting silly withthere replys back.

Everyone seems to be quite calm and sensible on this thread so far as I can see. What are you worried about? It seems like a reasonable subject for discussion to me.