Brighton ticket help

At approximately 23:30 last night, it came to my attention that the Brighton away match this Saturday is all ticket, and apparently this is the case for all matches at the Withdean.

Of course, I was at BP last Saturday, saw people queuing up to get Brighton tickets, and thought "Nah, I'll be able to pay on the day."

:petesake:

I have absolutely no chance of getting to BP in person to purchase a ticket before the weekend. Is my best bet to ring up our ticket office and have them post it to me (even with the current postal strike!) or would they arrange it so I could collect it at Brighton's ground, or should I ring Brighton's ticket office for that, or what?

Help please :(

lol thats probably the funniest thing you have ever done

I called Oldham shop yesterday and paid for my tickets over the phone. I asked to pick them up at the ticket office at Brighton rather than have them put in the post. Decent option for you, I suggest.

I called Oldham shop yesterday and paid for my tickets over the phone. I asked to pick them up at the ticket office at Brighton rather than have them put in the post. Decent option for you, I suggest.

That's what I'd do. On the other hand, I'd have called the Ticket Office before posting on here, because they'd be able to give you the correct answer within a few seconds rather than speculative answers from people who don't actually know...:wink:

That's what I'd do. On the other hand, I'd have called the Ticket Office before posting on here, because they'd be able to give you the correct answer within a few seconds rather than speculative answers from people who don't actually know...:wink:

:angry:

It's easier to type than speak when you're trying to make it look like you're doing actual work.