We've won again today, striking distance of the playoffs now. Big local derby between two sides going well. The club should throw everything behind marketing this week...not even necessarily offers but make sure people know that there is a game on Sunday (even emphasising the fact that it's on a Sunday as some sort of selling point) and encourage them to come along.

We've only got about 6,000 seats for this one, let's try and get them sold Latics.

Edited by jsslatic

Right, sod no offers.

'Wars of the Roses' double header...if you buy a ticket for Leeds before Sunday then knock a fiver off Huddersfield entry. Means we still get full whack for a big crowd against Leeds and increase ticket sales for Huddersfield. People are going to want to be buying tickets from BP this coming week...let's use this opportunity and shift a load for Sunday too.

Right, sod no offers.

'Wars of the Roses' double header...if you buy a ticket for Leeds before Sunday then knock a fiver off Huddersfield entry. Means we still get full whack for a big crowd against Leeds and increase ticket sales for Huddersfield. People are going to want to be buying tickets from BP this coming week...let's use this opportunity and shift a load for Sunday too.

They'll both sell though. Stick a crap game in with the Leeds game. The Colchester one for instance would be ideal.

Right, sod no offers.

Disagree.

Buy in advance for the Huddersfield and Colchester games and we'll give you a voucher to guarantee a full price ticket for the Leeds game.

Maximise the income from this. We'll need it for the police bill.

Edited by opinions4u

Special Deal :

Non ST holders - £30 Udders & Leeds Game.

ST holders - £15 Leeds Game

Bring more people in surely ?

Discounting games where you can actually fill home capacity at full price makes no sense.

Discounting FA Cup games for season ticket holders requires the agreement of your opponent. No chance Ken Bates would agree to that.

I think it was OldhamSheridan who first suggested involving the Colchester game in the mix somewhere ... that's the game that we will struggle to get people in, and could potentially use .... shame it comes after the FA Cup game!

They wont even pay for an advert in the Chron to advertise games

so having a two game deal dofinately wont happen

we are lagging behind Oldham rugby when it comes to marketing

Well you've already said that you won't come to the cup match if it's on tv so marketing won't affect you.

Well you've already said that you won't come to the cup match if it's on tv so marketing won't affect you.

no i didnt

i dont need any marketing, i know when the games are being played and who we are playing - possible new fans dont

They'll both sell though. Stick a crap game in with the Leeds game. The Colchester one for instance would be ideal.

Exactly.

We all expect an extra 1500 fans without any deal for both games. I can't see it, but if the deal went down a treat and there's too many fans for our capacity, we'll have another little backlash on our hands (I'm thinking the free-entry game against Grimsby).

Like I say though, I very much doubt we'll see anything like a sell-out for either game.