its joke time again

boboafc

A man checks into an hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely. He thought, "I'll call one of those girls you see advertised in phone boxes when you're calling for a taxi."

He popped into a phone box near the hotel and found an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the photo. He copied the phone number and returned to his hotel.

When back in the room he figures, what the hell, give her a call.

"Hello," the woman says. God, she sounded sexy.

"Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. Bring implements, toys, rubber, leather, whips, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night; tie me up, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want! Now, how does that sound?"

She says, "That sounds fantastic, but you need to press 9 for an outside line."

On Wales

I played a gig in Cardiff last week and had a run in with the Welsh Mafia; They made me an offer I couldn't understand.

a newspaper reporter went out to afghanistan and asked a soldier in an interview.

what is the procedure if you are out on patrol and you find an improvised explosive device.

well normally says the soldier you would leap 50 feet into the air and spread yourself over a large area.

Edited by stebuzz

Welcome to the psyciatric hotline.

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.

If you have multiple personalities, please press 3,4,5 and 6.

If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are, where you are and what you want.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you what number to press.

If you are a manic depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press - no one will understand your pain.

If you suffer from anxiety, just start furiously pressing numbers at random.

If you are phobic, for god's sake don't press anything.

If you are anal retentive, please hold.

"Doctor. I'm very worried about my son - he's immobile, depressed, lacks aspirations and doesn't have any goals."

"Does he play for Hull?"

In the middle of the defensive wall at a free kick, the left back took the ball right in the crotch and he passed out from the pain. When he woke up he found himself in the local hospital. Though still in pain, he asked the doctor,

"Doc, is it bad? Will I be able to play again?"

"Yes, you should be able to," replied the doctor.

"Oh, great. So I can play for my club again?" said the man, feeling much relieved.

"Well, just as long as they've got a women's team," said the doctor.