Oldham V Leeds being considered for TV

To try and create some interest in the hope that everybody will rush down and buy their ticket/s asap!!!

The trouble is we are always crap at selling out all ticket games, always have been. And I think this will be made worse by the fact it's on TV..... I fear a lot of occasional fans will just think they'll watch it on TV rather than have the hassle of going to the ground twice. If it was pay on the day then if the weather is ok it might tempt one or two to actually turn up at the ground.

Guest sheridans_world
The trouble is we are always crap at selling out all ticket games, always have been. And I think this will be made worse by the fact it's on TV..... I fear a lot of occasional fans will just think they'll watch it on TV rather than have the hassle of going to the ground twice. If it was pay on the day then if the weather is ok it might tempt one or two to actually turn up at the ground.

I'm sure they can buy their ticket either before or after the Huddersfield game.