Super Andy Holdsworth

:petesake:

Holdsworth is average at best (and never a midfielder), he seems to have a cult following because he managed to win a couple of pens at the start of last season - that apart what else has he done? If it was up to me he'd be accompanying Worthington, LOmax et al out of the club. Hurry and get a job cautious Dave we'll give you buy one get one free on the :censored:e you brought to the club!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holdsworth is average at best (and never a midfielder), he seems to have a cult following because he managed to win a couple of pens at the start of last season - that apart what else has he done? If it was up to me he'd be accompanying Worthington, LOmax et al out of the club. Hurry and get a job cautious Dave we'll give you buy one get one free on the :censored:e you brought to the club!

I dunno mate, I thought Holdsworth was the better of the ex-Hudds bunch. Against Colchester after Tierney got himself sent-off he looked fantastic down that flank, bombing on. Playing in a side with more attacking mindset as Dickov likes to I reckon would suit him nicely. Given he was out for nearly all last season, the bit of pitchtime he had he looked decent.

[awaits the perfect storm]

I dunno mate, I thought Holdsworth was the better of the ex-Hudds bunch. Against Colchester after Tierney got himself sent-off he looked fantastic down that flank, bombing on. Playing in a side with more attacking mindset as Dickov likes to I reckon would suit him nicely. Given he was out for nearly all last season, the bit of pitchtime he had he looked decent.

[awaits the perfect storm]

He's not a midfielder though imo, he looked ok at RB, and ok he did well against Col U, but did nowt until their LB had been sent-off. I think Lee's a better player and I think Dicky likes the look of Dikaba, so he's down the pecking order and should be looking to move on. Hopefully cautious Dave will get the Lincoln job and we'll see some movement amongst the Yorkshire contingent..

Edited by oafcprozac

He's not a midfielder though imo, he looked ok at RB, and ok he did well against Col U, but did nowt until their LB had been sent-off. I think Lee's a better player and I think Dicky likes the look of Dikaba, so he's down the pecking order and should be looking to move on. Hopefully cautious Dave will get the Lincoln job and we'll see some movement amongst the Yorkshire contingent..

Well he's 7/2 favourite