Super Andy Holdsworth

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signing of the summer for me, on a par with Pav, best player along with Pav out of the 11 in my opinion. Get him fully fit and for a league one player he's f*cking awesome.

SEVEN NATION ARMY DUR DUR DUR DUR ANDY HOLDSWORTHHH

LEGEND

From what I have seen of him, I think his best position is actually CM although is a more than adequate right back

Didn't he win us two penalties earlier in the season with his bursts forward from midfield?

I haven't seen anywhere near as much of him as I'd like, but I'd have him down as a midfielder rather than a right back. Controversially, I thought :censored: looked better at right back than centre mid...

Signing of the summer for me, on a par with Pav, best player along with Pav out of the 11 in my opinion. Get him fully fit and for a league one player he's f*cking awesome.

LEGEND

FISH ?!?!???

average at best ... especially at right back and right midfield

maybe he should be in CM with furman ... time will tell

better than gregan ? HAHA !!!

FISH .....

LEGEND

this is a ridiculous post. you obviously are one of the latics fans who are mindless

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

he was :censored:e yesterday, but can put that down to being rusty and the fact some clever guy picked 2 defensive central midfielders and decided to play whitaker out wide again. stop playing him out wide for gods sake, he can barely play central midfield, hes absolute garbage on the wing!

please can we have a midfield that can pass? just one of them with the ability to pass please! and maybe teach our wingers to put a cross in...... EVERY ball yesterday straight to the keeper, bloody frustraiting.

he was :censored:e yesterday, but can put that down to being rusty and the fact some clever guy picked 2 defensive central midfielders and decided to play whitaker out wide again. stop playing him out wide for gods sake, he can barely play central midfield, hes absolute garbage on the wing!

please can we have a midfield that can pass? just one of them with the ability to pass please! and maybe teach our wingers to put a cross in...... EVERY ball yesterday straight to the keeper, bloody frustraiting.

I must admit, I didn't see him do anything wrong ...

easy mistake to make really :P both players are of the same mould, havnt had enough games to be remembered and i dont care enough to check up on the news anymore

sign a central midfielder worth remembering, every fan knows its what we are lacking. all these so called battling players like worthington yet we conceed and they cant be arsed, thats not exactly what id called battling

: :hooked:

Nice try

And no he is not nearly fit, it was announced some time ago he is out for the season

Someone said he was back April maybe? Big big positive if he can bring some added moral boost into the camp for the last few games if possible. One of Penney's best signings along with :censored:.

Someone said he was back April maybe? Big big positive if he can bring some added moral boost into the camp for the last few games if possible. One of Penney's best signings along with :censored:.

this the :censored: that was dropped on sat?

• 2 months later...