disgusting

Some fans of the red scum of manchester sang at Stamford Bridge too.

Disgusting, but being the big teams nothing will be done.

If it was Millwall, you wouldn't hear the end of it.

I really didnt hear that! Where did you watch the match because there was only me and my mrs in my lounge and the volume was on full wack. You could have heard a pin drop and it was impeccably observed by both sets.

I honestly dont understand the shock of what happened last night, because Leeds always were and always be the scum of the earth. Celtic also have always been a disgrace, a club that for so many years have endeared themselves to terrorist activity and allowed the sale of IRA supporting fanzines to be sold in and around the ground.

I really didnt hear that! Where did you watch the match because there was only me and my mrs in my lounge and the volume was on full wack. You could have heard a pin drop and it was impeccably observed by both sets.

I honestly dont understand the shock of what happened last night, because Leeds always were and always be the scum of the earth. Celtic also have always been a disgrace, a club that for so many years have endeared themselves to terrorist activity and allowed the sale of IRA supporting fanzines to be sold in and around the ground.

Look at Sky's coverage of the minutes silence "impeccably" observed by Celtic supporters and the uncensored coverage by Arabic TV of Celtic supporters singing throughout the minutes silence, at the top of this page.

Edited by bowl

Look at Sky's coverage of the minutes silence "impeccably" observed by Celtic supporters and the uncensored coverage by Arabic TV of Celtic supporters singing throughout the minutes silence, at the top of this page.

Sorry pal, I'm not getting your point. If you are saying they blagged it for Celtic and then United the difference is the headshaking of officials at Celtic during the noise and the booing of fans at the end of the Celtic silence. They wouldnt surely have added the cheers at the end of the silence at Chelsea which means surely both sets of fans observed their respects. I hate ManUre as a club, I am just stating the facts!

Back on Leeds and Celtic........... scum of the earth!