disgusting

to be fair there we laos a lot of leeds fans i heard sohuting at them to shut up!

but the minority that did sing are an embarassment to this country

I always thought that this "Scum" thing was a bit of banter born out of football rivalry.

Tonight they proved it is true on three counts:

Too many of them disrupting the minutes silence , not just the odd nutter

Coach loads of them banging on the coach windows abusing any innocent happening to be walking to the game minding their own business

The time wasting compunded by Beckford's cynical smirk.

The cancer runs through the club, on the pitch and off. Let them get promoted and languish in the Championship, but hopefully never in the Premiership again

I always thought that this "Scum" thing was a bit of banter born out of football rivalry.

Tonight they proved it is true on three counts:

Too many of them disrupting the minutes silence , not just the odd nutter

Coach loads of them banging on the coach windows abusing any innocent happening to be walking to the game minding their own business

The time wasting compunded by Beckford's cynical smirk.

The cancer runs through the club, on the pitch and off. Let them get promoted and languish in the Championship, but hopefully never in the Premiership again

I dont like Leeds but...

Minutes silence - Was people coming in

Time wasting - What do people expect? Thats what good succesful teams do. Its about being clever. The ref was to blame for not getting on top of it, if he lets them off with it, they'll keep doing it. I would have.

I have just logged on the Leeds fans website to see what the majority felt.....

Boy you thought we were hard on our own fans....phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 6 pages long already and growing the majority are also disgusted about it and there a few heated exchanges going on - bet it make tonights boxing look like handbags at 50 paces.

Yes I agree it was extremley bad taste but it shows that each club also have a few "missing links" supporting them.

No they are low life scum. They actually think they're cool. Chanting through the last post rememberance tribute to the fallen. Scum.

That, as others on here with a brain have commented, was people outside the stand who didn't realise what was going on, they shut up when told in no uncertain terms to by those inside. Nobody intentionally disrespected the rememberence.

Just think before posting ridiculous comments.

That, as others on here with a brain have commented, was people outside the stand who didn't realise what was going on, they shut up when told in no uncertain terms to by those inside. Nobody intentionally disrespected the rememberence.

Oh forgive me I forgot what a great reputation you Leeds scum have. Guess what? the chanting never stopped It could still be heard after the last post finshed. I presume the no uncertain terms didn't work.

Edited by Lags

To not know what is going on when the Last Post is blaring out, takes an incredible amount of stupidity. Only Yorkshiremen would be that thick. Oh, hang on...

It was the first time I have ever been in attendance when this has happened....I was disgusted / embarrassed / ashamed and humiliated to hear Leeds' fans chanting during the Last Post.

No excuse can be given for their despicable behaviour and NONE should be accepted by anybody.

They are scum, pure & simple, Leeds and Ken Bates are a marriage made in Hell and they deserve each other!!!!

To not know what is going on when the Last Post is blaring out, takes an incredible amount of stupidity. Only Yorkshiremen would be that thick. Oh, hang on...

Well, hold on. How often have we had the Last Post blaring out before? If it is a minutes silence then generally after a few seconds you figure out the game. If there is garbled music coming out of a barely working sound system, then it will take someone telling you.

Pretty much no-one will purposefully chant over the rememberance silence. Not even Leeds fans.

Well, hold on. How often have we had the Last Post blaring out before? If it is a minutes silence then generally after a few seconds you figure out the game. If there is garbled music coming out of a barely working sound system, then it will take someone telling you.

Pretty much no-one will purposefully chant over the rememberance silence. Not even Leeds fans.

But they did. Scum.

The PA system in the Rochdale Road End, accommodating Leeds supporters, is best in the void between turnstile and seats.

Therefore this excuse doesn't stand.

Why did the chanting continue throughout the whole period of the Last Post?

Not just Leeds - the jolly craicsters C*ltic sang throughout the minutes silence today.

Sky Tvs coverage of the minutes silence "impeccably" observed by Celtic supporters.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2jg8rb6&s=4

The uncensored coverage by Arabic TV of Celtic supporters singing throughout the minutes silence.

yesterday I was pretty damn incensed I'll tell you after what everyone in the ground heard and of course broadcast on the internet for the world to hear too.

Later after calming down and actually being adult enough to realise there are two sides to a story.I logged onto the leeds fans website the majority were incensed too but it seems there were a couple of things those away fans in the RRE raised:

A coach had arrived late and were still on the concourse being served food, drink and singing and were not aware of the silence but as they came onto the terraces - were told to hush up by their own fans

There were however, a handful behind the pegs who did interrupt and were told to shut up - this of course added to the volume

So With regards to the concourse - should the club have done more?

- Notices at the turnstiles/in the ground

- Shutters coming down 5 mins before kick off to observe the silence instead of taking the dosh

- Stewards to "advise" fans still not in their seats off the 2 mins silence and could they get a move on.

I am not justifying their actions but maybe the club need to look at how we overral managed the 2 mins silence and prepare for it better next time

I dont like Leeds but...

Minutes silence - Was people coming in

Time wasting - What do people expect? Thats what good succesful teams do. Its about being clever. The ref was to blame for not getting on top of it, if he lets them off with it, they'll keep doing it. I would have.

Any Defence to put forward on point 2

I wasn't there yesterday for the minutes silence as I turned up 10 minutes late. So i wont comment on that. However tellin people to shut up in a minutes silence only makes things worse.

But Celtic fans should've been shamed for that. Sky are at fault for covering that up, their is no excuse for such disrespect and the SFA should do something about it. But they wont