Did We Lose By Any Chance

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're absolutely right, the best fans the club has got are the ones who never go.

Hell we have some of the best fans in the country.

You seem to crave recognition of being a "better" fan.. You can have it... You are a better fan than me and your a better fan than the stay aways...

BUT and this is the important bit... The stay aways are still fans and still care about the club and may still have opinions...

Edited by oafc0000

I seem to have my own stalker :) How cute :)

Zero's, you say you're a fan etc. At the start of the post you gave opinions about certain things, Manager, Board etc. How can you draw your opinion of the manager and team when you only see highlights and have hearsay to base your opinion on?

Zero's, you say you're a fan etc. At the start of the post you gave opinions about certain things, Manager, Board etc. How can you draw your opinion of the manager and team when you only see highlights and have hearsay to base your opinion on?

I do not think you need to attend games to have an opinion on the Board... I accept that my opinion on the manager is some what diluted.. Suggesting I should have no opinion at all though, I take issue with that...

It makes little odds to me if you think I am a bull:censored:ter or not. I do go to church regularly... I don't go to church every single week and never have confessed that. If games where moved to a Sunday then I am telling you now the likely hood of me returning to BP would be VERY small.

By the way, why is remembrance day special from a religious point of view ? It has little to do with religion...

I am not a model citzen I have plenty of flaws...

I used to have a pair of those :grin:

You seem to crave recognition of being a "better" fan.. You can have it... You are a better fan than me and your a better fan than the stay aways...

BUT and this is the important bit... The stay aways are still fans and still care about the club and may still have opinions...

I couldn't even begin to presume that I was a better fan than you, zero.

I do not think you need to attend games to have an opinion on the Board... I accept that my opinion on the manager is some what diluted.. Suggesting I should have no opinion at all though, I take issue with that...

I was merely questioning your opinion not denying it.

On Saturday we were beaten 2-0 by the highest ranked team in the competition, a team who some thought on here would put a cricket score past us. I thought we played with promise in the second half and were only caught out chasing an equaliser to make the score two nil. Your opinion suggests the team is poor, what is your basis for this opinion?

Edited by F.O.B.