sort it out

We had 3 clean sheets in a row before today, so why the need to replace Brill. I can understand it if we had the budget (maybe we do) but wasn't a priorty. (Flahavan did well though)

The point is we need a striker, its been evident for weeks & weeks we need a striker, so why haven't we signed one? If its because of the budget then read above, its p*ssing me off so much, same old same old, concedeing one and getting beat, even if we hadn't conceded its still a 0-0 draw.

Nardiello? Brandy? Both Northern based why havent we got one, or been even reported trying for one? The first being a very good player and playing in a lower league!

Sort it out, 2 massive games now, both very winnable, lose one and lose to leeds its 10 points + off the play-offs and will look a long way back behind some consistant sides, Hudds, Leeds, Charlton, MK & Norwich etc

We had 3 clean sheets in a row before today, so why the need to replace Brill. I can understand it if we had the budget (maybe we do) but wasn't a priorty. (Flahavan did well though)

The point is we need a striker, its been evident for weeks & weeks we need a striker, so why haven't we signed one? If its because of the budget then read above, its p*ssing me off so much, same old same old, concedeing one and getting beat, even if we hadn't conceded its still a 0-0 draw.

Nardiello? Brandy? Both Northern based why havent we got one, or been even reported trying for one? The first being a very good player and playing in a lower league!

Sort it out, 2 massive games now, both very winnable, lose one and lose to leeds its 10 points + off the play-offs and will look a long way back behind some consistant sides, Hudds, Leeds, Charlton, MK & Norwich etc

Brill has been garbage and was rightly replaced. It was to me the main problem with the side.

However, there is a need for a forward to come into the side. I'm not going to throw names around as I'm hardly qualified and don't know how much money is available (myself, if anything, I'd throw Eaves* in).

If you or anyone thinks we are going up this year or getting near to that, you need your head checking.

*I guess I am going to throw names around then.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Brill has been garbage and was rightly replaced. It was to me the main problem with the side.

However, there is a need for a forward to come into the side. I'm not going to throw names around as I'm hardly qualified and don't know how much money is available (myself, if anything, I'd throw Eaves* in).

If you or anyone thinks we are going up this year or getting near to that, you need your head checking.

*I guess I am going to throw names around then.

3 clean sheets in a row away, and its the main problem :lol: :lol:

:shock:

Good Research B_P.

Huddersfield L 1-0

Southampton L 3-1

Cant remember the game inbetween. was it Brighton W 2-0?

Anyway, Brill "needed a rest from football" according to Penney. Thats the nice way of saying your not good enough and you'll be out on your arse in January!

It was a very good penalty yesterday, right in the corner so he didnt have much chance at saving it. This new lad seems decent, but seems to be abit on the small side!

Keep this keeper until January at the least. Greg Fleming should be coming back then IMO and maybe we might start conceding less & scoring more!

Good Research B_P.

Huddersfield L 1-0

Southampton L 3-1

Cant remember the game inbetween. was it Brighton W 2-0?

Anyway, Brill "needed a rest from football" according to Penney. Thats the nice way of saying your not good enough and you'll be out on your arse in January!

It was a very good penalty yesterday, right in the corner so he didnt have much chance at saving it. This new lad seems decent, but seems to be abit on the small side!

Keep this keeper until January at the least. Greg Fleming should be coming back then IMO and maybe we might start conceding less & scoring more!

brill has had good moments and bad ones..and is young and needed taking out the firing line..this sesons boo boy.

striker...what about wellbeck at united

striker...what about wellbeck at united

way out of our league. if he's on the fringes of the first team at united then they wont want him to go.

its worth an enquiry though, he'd totally boss this league and if you dont ask, you dont get.

what this team is a bit of inspiration. somebody needs to take control and up their game. :censored: is playing well but he is the only consistent performer in the team. whether it is somebody currently here or somebody on loan, we need this person fast. we cant carry on relying on abbott.

Cool, why not just pick games in which we haven't let any goals in?

Are you really arguing the point that brill should be in the side? Really?

I didnt pick those games, i picked the away games in recent form.

Didn't say Brill shouldn't be in side, just said we had more things that should have taken priority ala a striker.

I didnt pick those games, i picked the away games in recent form.

Didn't say Brill shouldn't be in side, just said we had more things that should have taken priority ala a striker.

Speak clearly man. Your double negative means you think Brill should be in the side. Is that what you mean?

Ditching the keeper was a clear priority.

Finding a decent striker for the next 6 weeks is too.

Edited by opinions4u

• 2 months later...

Nearing 3 months and we're still waiting for a striker.