Ernieflag at Gillingham

The report from yesterday is now online for your reading enjoyment. Plenty of reasons for optimism, such as

- Bin Liners

- Scaffolding

- Drunk local man in pub

- Terraced church

- Wind

Ernieflag visits Gillingham for the big game!

Not totally sure, but I thought Gregan broke one of their players legs, and that is why they hate him. But, I could easily have misremembered.

(not whilst with us obviously)

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Excellent Mike. Why more people don't go for a day out like that beats me! It beats watching England on the telly. :grin:

Special thanks to the landlady at the Livingstone pub for encouraging us to bring the fish and chips from across the road to eat with our pint. She even offered to dispose of the wrappers but we braved the gale to put them in the litter bin outside. :applause1:

Superb report Mike.

We might have lost, the ref might have been a :blind: (I was actually looking for a 'censored' one there but that seems even more appropriate) but there are still far worse ways to spend a Saturday.

I can't believe we missed the van outside the ground!

I've added the picture of Handy Andy so people don't think they've missed out :wink: