American Girls

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends. Did you bump into Dean Brill in Lanzarote this summer, and enter into a steamy holiday romance with aforesaid butter fingers, which might potentially jeopardise his relationship with his missus?

What if you had a fling with Brills missus on holiday ? One things for sure Brill wouldnt catch you :lol:

It's one of my staples of internet comedy when blokes standards are questioned - seen it ever since JKL days. Entirely without offence to Mrs 0000 or Mrs Prozac, neither of who I have met anyway, but it's always as if we all have a couple of supermodels chained to the sink back home. If them two are rough I would need a sick bag to walk down the average hight street in Britain...

For months I've noticed a definate correlation between questionable 'hunkiness' and snide comments directed at the girls, Zorro being the prime example.

I was looking forward to a week of scandalous kiss and tell :D

I think on that little red rag now would be a good time to bring this to an end.

We've all had fun. Time to stop before it gets very silly.

Tune in next season, when a chip shop owner from the Isle of Man steps forward bearing a petri dish containing a suspicious creamy substance...