Diego's Oldham Picture Quiz 27

Diego_Sideburns

Tricky one this, is it anything to do with Annie Kenney / suffragette / Leesbrook Mill?

I don't know anything about the name-sign, but its location is nothing to do with what you mention, so far as I am aware. I think it's a case of you've either seen it in situ or you haven't.

well from the photo it must be somewhere that has been knocked down , as its on the floor or leaning on a wall ,because nearly all diego's photos have been street corners or big buildings ,so i guess its near werneth as half of it has been knocked down

Edited by boboafc

well from the photo it must be somewhere that has been knocked down , as its on the floor or leaning on a wall ,because nearly all diego's photos have been street corners or big buildings ,so i guess its near wernth

As I've said already, I've no idea where the name-plaque came from. It's now incorporated in the boundary wall of a house. It also has one saying 'Nelson Place'. Only people who have walked past the house will know the location. It's not far from the snowman in my Christmas greetings post in your thread, which is in the front garden of another house, not that that will help you. Although many of you will have walked past the house.

What I can say is it's nowhere near Werneth.

No but you're getting warm.

This is excrutiating, like someone sticking a probe in a disused part of my brain. I know I've seen it and thought, "What the f*** does that mean" but I just can't say where. Glad I'm not freezing any more.

How's about it's on the side of that mill you walk past between the Greyhound and Holden Fold Lane?