stadium design

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most overused platitude in the English language nowadays. If it were 'Build it and then spend substantially and wisely on a quality squad that forms the basis for an attempt at a sustained period in the Championship they will come', that would be different.

Now i dont usually agree with you on this subject CJ but this is a good post.......

Why? They're what make life worth living. You plank.

But then you redeemed yourself with this one. Comedy genius.

Reason for edit : Bad spellage. And just to show even tho the quote system has eluded me, the edit system hasn't. Just call me Bill Gates....

Edited by BlueJazzer

And i would have put the last three quotes all in one post but like i said, i dont know how!!!!!

Now. What i want for Xmas is to hear a few things CJ would like to see incorporated into the stadium design WITHOUT mentioning capacity, lack of ambition, or our impending move to Mordor and ultimate demise.

Go on lad, you can do it........

And i would have put the last three quotes all in one post but like i said, i dont know how!!!!!

Now. What i want for Xmas is to hear a few things CJ would like to see incorporated into the stadium design WITHOUT mentioning capacity, lack of ambition, or our impending move to Mordor and ultimate demise.

No he can't and won't. He'll just tell you to run along Noddy or something like that.

AND...... while i'm on my soapbox, the whole point of my (deleted) rant back on page 7 was to get the topic back on track, which didnt work as we're still at it on page 13......

I got to page 4 before I clicked the double fast forward arrow, funny how a stadium design can be translated into a postcode rant.

Funny how absolutely any topic about any subject usually gets turned into a postcode rant....... I was looking on a BMW forum for an answer to a transmission problem and CJ even turned that into an anti-failsworth protest......

That didnt actually happen, i'm just being sarcastic again. Just thought i'd get that in before someone pulled me up for it.

Edited by BlueJazzer

Well we are still at a undeveloped BP for a start... That proves him right on a few of his early predictions...

When did he predict that?

Like i say evidence required:- a link to an early post that we will still be at an undeveloped BP will do.

Search engine to complicated for you ?

No, not really. What search terms will provide the evidence then?

Mind you, if it doesn't exist we're back to proving a negative. How about, as you have said he's proved a prediction, that YOU provide some of this imaginary evidence?

Or can't you back up yet another point you "make"?

No, not really. What search terms will provide the evidence then?

Mind you, if it doesn't exist we're back to proving a negative. How about, as you have said he's proved a prediction, that YOU provide some of this imaginary evidence?

Or can't you back up yet another point you "make"?

Strangely after doing a search on Corporal_Jones only posts as far back as May are showing up... and one random one from 2008...

The evidence you seek is no longer at hand. CJ defo said Oldham Arena would never happen though...

EDIT: (Search results limited to first 1000) - might have something to do with it....

Edited by oafc0000

Strangely after doing a search on Corporal_Jones only posts as far back as May are showing up... and one random one from 2008...

The evidence you seek is no longer at hand. CJ defo said Oldham Arena would never happen though...

EDIT: (Search results limited to first 1000) - might have something to do with it....

Funny that. YOU said he was proven though. Fancy accepting something without question. How ironic.

Another example of Cj and his modern "FACT" and now he's got you backing him up without anything more than smoke and mirrors. It's quite laughable really, the naivety (sp?).

Are you going to revise your opinion of the reliability of his predictions? or carry on like a happy-CJ-clapper?

Funny that. YOU said he was proven though. Fancy accepting something without question. How ironic.

Another example of Cj and his modern "FACT" and now he's got you backing him up without anything more than smoke and mirrors. It's quite laughable really, the naivety (sp?).

Are you going to revise your opinion of the reliability of his predictions? or carry on like a happy-CJ-clapper?

Oh for feck sake real you really are a joke...

I think you are in a group of one who dose not remember CJ banging on about as nice as the Oldham Arena plans are that if it ever gets built he would show his arse on the town hall steps (not a word for word quote)...

Why would I need to first look up something I read with my own eyes ?

As for smoke and mirrors...the search engine wont allow me to find the post...what the feck can I do ?

Are you a club mole by the way ?

Edited by oafc0000

Oh for feck sake real you really are a joke...

I think you are in a group of one who dose not remember CJ banging on about as nice as the Oldham Arena plans are that if it ever gets built he would show his arse on the town hall steps (not a word for word quote)...

Why would I need to first look up something I read with my own eyes ?

As for smoke and mirrors...the search engine wont allow me to find the post...what the feck can I do ?

Are you a club mole by the way ?

Oh dear. I'm a joke. And a mole. Whoo hoo.

Go on then , I'll give you some help with using a search engine:- what search terms are you using? perhaps you could try to narrow the search down to less than 1000 results, that might help you out a bit?

Try it again?

Oh dear. I'm a joke. And a mole. Whoo hoo.

Go on then , I'll give you some help with using a search engine:- what search terms are you using? perhaps you could try to narrow the search down to less than 1000 results, that might help you out a bit?

Try it again?

Like I said club of one...

If you want you can dick around and try and find it...

I can kind of get every posters angle on these boards. I can't work you out though.

Edited by oafc0000

I don't care at all about the stadium design and wouldn't waste time on it, as we'll get what we're given and like it.

Like I said club of one...

If you want you can dick around and try and find it...

I can kind of get every posters angle on these boards. I can't work you out though.

I say it doesn't really exist, you say it does. I point out that I cannot prove a negative, although "corporal+jones+town+hall steps" provides little of any worth; Nothing more than the same old "nothing will change" - although a claimedemail to a number of councillors re the planning "no" - why would he bother (could be saracstic but?) if it wouldn't happen anyway? And besides he's a permanent cynic- has been since the prem days by his own admission.

But, you say it's true. So, it's really not that hard to work out is it? I deal in evidence, facts; not rumour and wild speculation. I ask you for some (I've asked CJ too). "Neither" of you provide any.

I say it doesn't really exist, you say it does. I point out that I cannot prove a negative, although "corporal+jones+town+hall steps" provides little of any worth; Nothing more than the same old "nothing will change" - although a claimedemail to a number of councillors re the planning "no" - why would he bother (could be saracstic but?) if it wouldn't happen anyway? And besides he's a permanent cynic- has been since the prem days by his own admission.

But, you say it's true. So, it's really not that hard to work out is it? I deal in evidence, facts; not rumour and wild speculation. I ask you for some (I've asked CJ too). "Neither" of you provide any.

The town hall steps was the part which was not word for word...

I simply can not be arsed looking it up... It would require vague search times and shed load of messing around to find...

If you actually took the time to understand peoples view points you would realise that my view and corps views are actually very far apart... I just simply say CJ speaks a few home truths...