Just got back

I can understand your frustration mate... but the new shirt isn't on sale until tomorrow anyway...

Wanted the old one, cannot afford the new one, the little un won't notice the difference, hope they still have them in stock tomorrow, wonder if Hardy will let me have one free, after the disaster of the club being shut again.

Absolute joke.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted the old one, cannot afford the new one, the little un won't notice the difference, hope they still have them in stock tomorrow, wonder if Hardy will let me have one free, after the disaster of the club being shut again.

Absolute joke.

Ahh, fair enough mate. Misunderstood with your "nice new shirt"... can understand your frustration now.

can understand your frustration now.

I can't. It clearly stated on the website that the club shop would be shut from 4.30pm today.

I think BP is probably making this all up in an attempt to be funny.

Ahh, fair enough mate. Misunderstood with your "nice new shirt"... can understand your frustration now.

Only meant new as in new, if you get me? Cause it is new, but not new new.

I can't. It clearly stated on the website that the club shop would be shut from 4.30pm today.

I think BP is probably making this all up in an attempt to be funny.

Where i cant see an article drawing customers attention to that the business would be shut today, nor any prior warning throughout the week. Check the CCTV from around BP, and you'll see me and my little un, i turned up at 440, after cancelling other plans.

I wouldn't worry too much about it BP. Your little one won't be permanently traumatised by this error on your part, he'll merely grow up thinking you're a failure.

And it's probably best that he gets used to that idea now.

Look harder.

Oh :lol: Silly me, some rubbish little two line message saying it will be shut, in a topic, that has barely any relevance to the shop shutting early.

Surely a topic on its own, would be more adpt, with a title people can notice, so people become aware.

Its like saying we sacked DP at the bottom of a article about Tom Eaves signing a new deal.

If you owned a shop that was shut, you'd stick a notice on the door/window or the website, not a little sticky note on the wall in the far corner of the shop!

It shut a bit early. Big whoop. Surely after your previous experiences you'd have rung ahead? Seems like you're the one to blame here. You big silly.

How come you have so much time on your hands anyway?

Right this has become a calamity, what on earth are the club doing.

This is the second time this season i have been to the club shop during OPENING hours to find it shut. I promised my little un a nice new shirt and flag before the game tomorrow, so i pick him up from school, rush to the club before 5, only to find it shut?

Why has it been shut, theres been no clear article on the official site advertising this, so we travelled a long round trip to waste petrol, upset my kid, when it could have been easily avoided.

I've been 3 times this season and twice its been shut, god only knows the amount of other times its been shut when its suppose to be open.

:petesake:

Due to all the :hooked: it's about time this was :locker:

It shut a bit early. Big whoop. Surely after your previous experiences you'd have rung ahead? Seems like you're the one to blame here. You big silly.

How come you have so much time on your hands anyway?

Time on my hands? I pick my kid up from school on a Friday after finishing early, so that i can go to the shop to get them an Oldham shirt, hardly so much time!

Time on my hands? I pick my kid up from school on a Friday after finishing early, so that i can go to the shop to get them an Oldham shirt, hardly so much time!

Every Friday you pick your kid up from School so that you can go to the shop and buy an Oldham shirt? wow thats dedcication

And the previous occasions when you've been able to visit the club shop on a whim?

As I said, you should've rung ahead. You have no one to blame but yourself.

What time do kids finish school these days? 3.30? 3.45? You must live a fair way away. Even more reason to ring ahead. Deary me, you are a bit of a sausage aren't you!

And the previous occasions when you've been able to visit the club shop on a whim?

As I said, you should've rung ahead. You have no one to blame but yourself.

What time do kids finish school these days? 3.30? 3.45? You must live a fair way away. Even more reason to ring ahead. Deary me, you are a bit of a sausage aren't you!

Sausage how? Should i need to ring? Do you ring Tesco & B&Q everytime you visit these places?

You must have a lot of time on your hands as all you seem to do is dig up old threads. Get a life!

But you feel so bothered the need to comment :lol:

Sausage how? Should i need to ring? Do you ring Tesco & B&Q everytime you visit these places?

If I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted/needed something so badly I could cry, I'd probably ring first, yes.

Still wouldn't have made a difference. Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring.

Daring to use a little simple logic, I might infer that an unanswered phone could mean the shop was shut.

If you owned a shop that was shut, you'd stick a notice on the door/window

And that would have saved your journey how, exactly? :lol:

It has to be said, anywhere but Oldham and I'd be convinced you were on the wind up cos nobody could possibly be as :censored: thick as you appear to be. But in your case I'm willing to believe it's genuine stupidity.

Edited by Zorrro

Daring to use a little simple logic, I might infer that an unanswered phone could mean the shop was shut.

And that would have saved your journey how, exactly? :lol:

It has to be said, anywhere but Oldham and I'd be convinced you were on the wind up cos nobody could possibly be as :censored: thick as you appear to be. But in your case I'm willing to believe it's genuine stupidity.

Because most shops don't have a website as there main source of communication. Unanswered phone doesn't get me a shirt though.