Do you agree with Corporal Jones?

We all know what Corp's opinion is.

But could we please just keep our opinions, and responses to his posts, to this thread please? It's becoming really annoying to start reading long threads with interesting topics only to find out that after the first 50 posts I have to re-read the same debate as always for the next 200 or so posts without knowing if it actually goes back onto the topic I wanted to read.

I'm certainly not disagreeing with all that he writes, I just don't want to get bored of this messageboard because of constant hijacking of topics.

We all know what Corp's opinion is.

But could we please just keep our opinions, and responses to his posts, to this thread please? It's becoming really annoying to start reading long threads with interesting topics only to find out that after the first 50 posts I have to re-read the same debate as always for the next 200 or so posts without knowing if it actually goes back onto the topic I wanted to read.

I'm certainly not disagreeing with all that he writes, I just don't want to get bored of this messageboard because of constant hijacking of topics.

So we all going to have are own special threads ?