We're in the bottom four...

If Orient win, we could be in the bottom four, for the first time in a very very long time. Lets just hope we can get out of it. Once in it, its hard to get out of it, once of the greatest quotes i ever heard Barry Fry say. Worrying times if they win tonight especially with 3 tough away games looming in just over 2 weeks time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Orient win, we could be in the bottom four, for the first time in a very very long time. Lets just hope we can get out of it. Once in it, its hard to get out of it, once of the greatest quotes i ever heard Barry Fry say. Worrying times if they win tonight especially with 3 tough away games looming in just over 2 weeks time.

oh that classic Barry Fry quote :blink:

Have a look and find the last time we was in the bottom four then after christmas ....

:lol:

I'm still trying to make sense of your first post (not easy), but I've yet to decipher any mention of Christmas.

We were 21st at 3pm on Saturday 19 September 2009.

We were bottom at 3pm on Saturday 22nd September 2007, and 21st as late as 7.30pm Tuesday 30 October that year.

The lowest we've been after Christmas in the past two seasons is 14th. I really can't be arsed checking back further than that.

Sat 12th Sept 2009 to be precise. 4 months ago.... Hardly a very long time

:lol:

I'm still trying to make sense of your first post (not easy), but I've yet to decipher any mention of Christmas.

We were 21st at 3pm on Saturday 19 September 2009.

We were bottom at 3pm on Saturday 22nd September 2007, and 21st as late as 7.30pm Tuesday 30 October that year.

The lowest we've been after Christmas in the past two seasons is 14th. I really can't be arsed checking back further than that.

Sat 12th Sept 2009 to be precise. 4 months ago.... Hardly a very long time

As i said after christmas, being in the bottom 4 in September is hardly hard based on 4 or 5 games. After half a season the season is in full flow. As said above the lowest after christmas we've been is 14th, this year we're struggling down in the bottom four quite possibly, worrying times. As i said last time we was bottom four after christmas, must have been the year we survived on the last day, presume we was bottom four at some point that year after christmas.

Who? Ronnie Moore, Joe Royle, Dave Penney, John Sheridan, David Eyres .... long time ago

Ronnie Moore - 18 months

Joe Royle - 2 Months

Dave Penney - Since end of last season, about 7 months

Shez - 2 and a half years

Eyres?!?!?!?! - When dowie left, before talbot when him & shez was caretakers.

About 4 and a half years.

Not long time ago

Sorry bud thought it was pretty obvious, like we could have been bottom four after the first game of the season, hardly a fair reflection though is it.

It might have been more obvious if it had come from someone who doesn't continually post nonsense. As it is, it didn't and it wasn't. <_<