Genuinely Gutted!

I didn't even go to the game but it sounded like a non-event. Seriously, I have no desire to be in league 2 next season but it is becoming a distinct possibility. I realise there are 22 games left to play and things can change pretty quickly but i'm worried! Can anyone who went to the game tonight point out the negatives and positives (if any at all) of our performance? :(

Edited by laticsmad

I didn't even go to the game but it sounded like a non-event. Seriously, I have no desire to be in league 2 next season but it is becoming a destinct possibility. I realise there are 22 games left to play and things can change pretty quickly but i'm worried! Can anyone who went to the game tonight point out the negatives and positives (if any at all) of our performance? :(

NEGATIVES...........Clueless, no passion, no movement, half-hearted players, lumping the ball forward,no cutting edge ( i could go on )

POSITIVES...........ERM?.....NO!

I didn't even go to the game but it sounded like a non-event. Seriously, I have no desire to be in league 2 next season but it is becoming a destinct possibility. I realise there are 22 games left to play and things can change pretty quickly but i'm worried! Can anyone who went to the game tonight point out the negatives and positives (if any at all) of our performance? :(

Not many of us!

See the "We were awful thread"...

to be honest we should have lost. We were just really bad. Can't be bothered putting all the negatives. Why was taylor playing up front? What the hell is penny doing? Smalley was terrible. A couple of good things are brill kept a clean sheet. We also some how managed to get a point. I am really gutted :,(

The way I see it is give Penny another half a dozen games to arrest the downward spiral (make no mistake it is) of piss poor, passionless performances. If not, then we quite simply have to get rid of Penney. Before anyone say the three amigos will not want to pay up his contract, well i'm sorry if that is their attitude they do not have the best interests of the club at heart and I do not want them as owners of the club!!!

The way I see it is give Penny another half a dozen games to arrest the downward spiral (make no mistake it is) of piss poor, passionless performances. If not, then we quite simply have to get rid of Penney. Before anyone say the three amigos will not want to pay up his contract, well i'm sorry if that is their attitude they do not have the best interests of the club at heart and I do not want them as owners of the club!!!

another 6 games to firmly put us in the relegation zone. Get rid now. He has lost all the support from the fans. At least we can bring in some players in before the january window shuts.

What would cost more, paying off Penney or relegation.

Relegation hands down

What would cost more, paying off Penney or relegation.

Relegation hands down

Can't we just sack him for poor performance and not have to pay any compensation?? If my sales figures were as bad as DP's results have been over the same period, I'd have been given my P45 long ago.

At the moment, if our club was a racehorse, we'd be shot.