Latest.....

According to someone sat next to my dad at the game tonight, Leeds want and have bid for taylor but he has continually said he doesn't want to leave.

TTA have said if he doesn't go it could kill the club as we need the money to keep going.

I think the very fact we have to sell CT 'to keep us going' and the fact that DP has just summed up his in-game philosophy of 'a point is better than none an win is a bonus' with the line on Latics Player of 'the players just wanted to get it out of the way, we would have liked to have won it but.....' sums up the way this club is going - negative, downbeat and no fight left in it anymore.

Sell CT and not reinvest it into the team and the failsworth move will be the death of this club for certain.

I know it isn my money and is easy for me to say sat here, but TTA NEED to invest.

Good players = Good Team = Good results = Promotion = More fans = Club worth more and come selling day TTA pocket more.

I think if DP is backed then he can do well for us long term, but asking him to shop around in league 2 and still satisfy us fans with a good team and get us back every week isn't possible.

Time for Wardle to come in with JR and give us some ambition and positivity with the aim of getting to the championship.

Scunthorpe have shown the way to do it on similar crowds to us, we have to find a balance between a bit of transfer fee investment and a few young players here and there and over time we will succeed. (im talking 100k, not these here nor there 50k players)

The club is dying and yes man AH allows TTA to push throught their failsworth plans based on the 'football is a business' philosophy. Yes it is, but people go back to companies and products because the service/end product is good - same with football.

To make things work you have to speculate to accumulate, within reason of course. We have simply accepted our fate and are prepared to settle for what we have and die young, much as a drug addict wallowing in self pity.

Until this philosophy changes we are dead, with or without DP

Edited by shefflatic

According to someone sat next to my dad at the game tonight, Leeds want and have bid for taylor but he has continually said he doesn't want to leave.

TTA have said if he doesn't go it could kill the club as we need the money to keep going.

I think the very fact we have to sell CT 'to keep us going' and the fact that DP has just summed up his in-game philosophy of 'a point is better than none an win is a bonus' with the line on Latics Player of 'the players just wanted to get it out of the way, we would have liked to have won it but.....' sums up the way this club is going - negative, downbeat and no fight left in it anymore.

Sell CT and not reinvest it into the team and the failsworth move will be the death of this club for certain.

I know it isn my money and is easy for me to say sat here, but TTA NEED to invest.

Good players = Good Team = Good results = Promotion = More fans = Club worth more and come selling day TTA pocket more.

I think if DP is backed then he can do well for us long term, but asking him to shop around in league 2 and still satisfy us fans with a good team and get us back every week isn't possible.

Time for Wardle to come in with JR and give us some ambition and positivity with the aim of getting to the championship.

Scunthorpe have shown the way to do it on similar crowds to us, we have to find a balance between a bit of transfer fee investment and a few young players here and there and over time we will succeed. (im talking 100k, not these here nor there 50k players)

The club is dying and yes man AH allows TTA to push throught their failsworth plans based on the 'football is a business' philosophy. Yes it is, but people go back to companies and products because the service/end product is good - same with football.

To make things work you have to speculate to accumulate, within reason of course. We have simply accepted our fate and are prepared to settle for what we have and die young, much as a drug addict wallowing in self pity.

Until this philosophy changes we are dead, with or without DP

needing the money to keep operating goes against what we were told at the last forum regarding the move,that basically the club is debt free so to speak,the only money owed is that to tta's and they wont call it in.

i agree the taylor saga needs sorting one way or another,he either stays and rolls his sleeves up and gets on with it or he goes end of..

i dont think wardle and big joe would come in though do you,in all seriousness

I don't believe for a second that Leeds are after Taylor still. They've finally cracked it at this level...they've no reason at all now to shell out for an injury-prone player who is completely unproven at the level above, which is where they're heading. Case closed for me.

needing the money to keep operating goes against what we were told at the last forum regarding the move,that basically the club is debt free so to speak,the only money owed is that to tta's and they wont call it in.

i agree the taylor saga needs sorting one way or another,he either stays and rolls his sleeves up and gets on with it or he goes end of..

i dont think wardle and big joe would come in though do you,in all seriousness

Well if they dont i think we're up the swanny.The owners in conjunction with the manager are killing the club.

We better all hope and pray warlde (cant see anyone else) comes in and injects some cash,the current owners are not going to do it.If anything they want to sell our main assets,and i am not referring to the land here).

THE CLUB IS SUFFOCATING UNDER TTA,LIKE IT OR LUMP IT.

One other thing,if i see any moaning about attendances from the owners i will have to conclude they are DELUDED.

I suspect he does now, otherwise really gone my expectations. As much as he loves the club, surely your career comes first ????

Blackmail with Taylor ... if you could stop the death of the team you support

As been for a few years now and this is throughout the club.

?

suspect nowt left and no interest

totally ...

Is he asked to do this or his he a poor manager .... who knows. Both ?

Time for Wardle to come in

Think the chance as been and gone. Cheers however screwed that

with JR and give us some ambition and positivity with the aim of getting to the championship.

JR as no interest in Mamaging and me no interest in him being manager ..... that was a joke last year and can't believe JR went along with it.