Ronnie was sacked for crowds ....

Coz they were wrong to give in to the wankers last time! And will be again!

Next....

:grin:

"Give in"? I'm one of the ones (wankers) (season tocket holder of nearly 25 years and a regular for more than that) who wouldn't have renewed under Ronnie but I can't remeber expecting the club to give in.

At the end of the day football is a consumer product and I as a consumer did want to watch long ball football week in week out, tactics that would have put the old Wimbledon to shame. I simply made a concious decision that I'd like to spend my time on a Saturday afternoon doing something more fun like taking my daughter swimming. The last 6 or 7 games of that season were dire.

Having a different point of view to you does not make somebody a :censored:. And no I don't want penny out.

"Give in"? I'm one of the ones (wankers) (season tocket holder of nearly 25 years and a regular for more than that) who wouldn't have renewed under Ronnie but I can't remeber expecting the club to give in.

At the end of the day football is a consumer product and I as a consumer did want to watch long ball football week in week out, tactics that would have put the old Wimbledon to shame. I simply made a concious decision that I'd like to spend my time on a Saturday afternoon doing something more fun like taking my daughter swimming. The last 6 or 7 games of that season were dire.

Having a different point of view to you does not make somebody a :censored:. And no I don't want penny out.

Totally agree, I have different opinions to many on here but resorting to name calling is childish and offensive.

I thought the football under ronnie was dire to watch but i can respect others opinions.We all have them.

+1 dont get to as many games as you livin in coventry but have to agree!