BBC Question time just started

Plenty do discuss so should be a long night.....early start?

I don't know any details but would think that in order to achieve the widest consultation on the draft plan, the exhibition would be on for more than one day and there will be more than one opportunity to get answers to questions. The Club has already said it has engaged a company experienced in consultation to do the job properly.

The next consultation with fans and exhibition is when the draft plan for the proposed stadium is unveiled. My reliable :sauce: tells me the plan will be unveiled within the next two weeks.

Given that it was promised in January it should be less than two weeks...

If only something similar was imminent through the club / supporters trust as have occasionally been held in the past. The club needs to connect with the supporters now more than ever.......

Can't see anything in this post specifically about the stadium...

Can't see anything in this post specifically about the stadium...

Maybe the Trust could try to organise a fans' forum whereby a panel including the manager, one of TTA, Alan and Barry, plus maybe Gregan, have the opportunity to answer pre-submitted questions and questions/comments from the floor.

A bit like the "Question of Latics" nights, but more current and relevant to the club and its fans now, on and off the pitch.

Yes it (or something very similar) has been done before, and perhaps hasn't been superbly attended, but maybe it's time to do it again.

It'd need a strong chairman, mind. Maybe a 'friend' of the club who doesn't currently work for the club.

didnt we do something similiar a few year back when it was held in the rre ? or am i wrong.

That was advertised as a forum, but in reality was a (fairly effective) PR exercise.

For a Question Time type of forum to really work it would have to be indoors in front of no more than a couple of hundred.